lurcher found lanarkshire

Guest anonymous
called ace to him with no reaction but that said he has bin out mouching about for most of the day:laugh: he is around 25 tts grey top coat with a brindle undercoat strong built dog.quite in the kennel had a wee wine for a little bit but settled down after a short space of time .good natured ok with other dogs likes a hunt about in the cover has found a few rabbits and pheasants so he has bin worked ain't bothered with cows .cant say any more about the dog as i don't know anymore about him will try and get a pic of him on later. he works close in don't go to far jumps fences jumps in and out the truck don't need a leash on him ain't yapping when chasing . quite a happy dog in genaral. but i cannot keep him for long as i have enough dogs of my own to contend with. just got him here for now out the road of traffic in the hope of finding the owner. if no one comes forth in the next few days i will be willing to try and rehome him but who gets him must understand if the dogs rightfull owner comes forth they will have to part with the dog .atb chester. updated no the best of pic just quick snap out the window. will post a better one when i take them back out for another walk when it cools down.

Sounds better than most dogs on here......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stunning dog, sounds good too, someone has definatly put the work in him,

best of luck in finding the owners and well done mate, you've done more with this dog then what some idiots on this site do with theirs, and he's not even yours!!

well done i hope that if any of my dogs went wondering that someone as caring as yourself would pick them up

take care A x

I agree think you deserve a pat on the back, you ve done a fantastic job mate, I'd like to think if my dog went missing someone like you would find her, I think we all should take a leaf out of your book, oh by the way you find the owners yet mate ?

Edited by Sully

i have the dog all over the place net vets cops lurcherlink doglost i think i have done my bit also found him a permanent home if no joy. what more can i say or do.i think i have done more for the dog than the owner has to find him.atb chester

Edited by chester