cleaned out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly we are seeing an increase in Fox numbers of late, i saw one in the back garden the other night for the first time ever.

There seems to be an explosion in the rural fox population since hunting with dogs was banned which doubtless means that with more foxes competing for the same food we will see more foxes coming in for an easy meal.

These will be the weaker ones which cannot compete with the other foxes, it was these very foxes that the hunts used to catch thereby ensuring a healthy rural fox population, further evidence for an overturn on the rediculous ban on hunting with dogs.

I am sorry to see those pics of your chickens, i remember as a child seeing the same thing happen to my uncles chickens it was soul destroying.

my mums neighbour feeds 6 of them!! every night without fail around half 12. when asked why she said to stop them killing her cats, i offered to live trap them and re-locate them :whistling: but she was having none of it said that she'd report me if i did. :wallbash:

Same here bloke we get eggs from got hit between 6.30pm and 8.30pm at night in broad daylight killed 25 chickens only his breeding pens where safe but its bad when they kill indescriminately in daylight

Hopefully i will catch up with the piece of s..t tomorrow.we left the remaining hen and cockerel shut in today. the place was booby trapped to the hilt :gunsmilie: he will be dispatched humanely with 22250. :whistling::whistling:

Hopefully i will catch up with the piece of s..t tomorrow.we left the remaining hen and cockerel shut in today. the place was booby trapped to the hilt :gunsmilie: he will be dispatched humanely with 22250. :whistling::whistling:

lol!! safe to say he'd be getting ragged up and down the place!!

gutted for you mate bet you were bouncing! i've been thinking of getting some chickens but i'm worried about this happening too. Just a couple of weeks ago the farmer shot a fox right behind my house just outside the garden. Good luck with nailing the disease ridden scum bag :gunsmilie:

;)

:D;)

;)

:D;)

result then bud! :clapper:

was out last night speaking to farmer he's getting bother with his chooks aswell, within 500yard of his house i found 3 setts all look to be holding one definatly is holding as i watched 3 cubs playing outside, have been considering it for a while but thought that because i never had the work for them i couldnt justify a terrier, spoke to farmer and he is more than happy to have them culled. time to advertise in the wanted section i think!!

A normal end to the day! Last chore to shut the hens in only to find the fox in the pen and decapitated carcasses lying all around the hen run. Unfortunately the terrier did not get to it in time as it made its way out a hole in the run which had a snare set on it. :angry: The hens had knocked the snare during the day whilst raking in the soil so he got away. :angry: This took place at 18:30 this evening, 12 hens savaged, poor cockerel left on his own. Hopefully catch up with him in the morning "hanging around"! First time he's wiped the whole gang clean out. :angry:

shoot the f**ker

Usually not one for digging at this time of year but going out for a dig tomorrow. Sourced a couple of dens during the week holding cubs so its a must after Wednesday's night of carnage. The sly b.......d has still not hit the wires instead intent of digging his way in. Have to go looking for him now. Keep you posted atb andri :gunsmilie::thumbs: