where have all the collies gone

years ago you could find a decent collie cross in most areas not these days the bull x seems to be the norm. im not slagging the bull crosses i own a few myself. its just that iv been looking for a good first cross collie greyhound stud for some time to no avail. if anyone knows of one please let me know. thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DogFaceKillah

seen a few, and not one could do what the bull x could do, and get out ther nextt night and do the same, but each to there own ;)

Edited by DogFaceKillah
seen a few, and not one could do what the bull x could do, and get out ther nextt night and do the same, but each to there own ;)

hasnt this ( the bull x is evertything) lark gone on long enough , good and bad in every breed ,

granted maybe a collie x cant go out day in day out , but how many 1st cross bull crosses can go smash a fox , take a good haul of bunnies , and still have extra to take that good hare course , not many , well none that ive seen ,

im not a fan of either bull or collies in genreal , i like abit of everything in the mix , so i dont need to stick up for 1 or the other , but reasons are differnt for differnt people running differnt dogs ;)

Guest DogFaceKillah

never a truer word said pal! it is boring the bull x collie x debate now!

if you look at it from a rabbiting mans view the bullx wouldnt live with a well bred and correctlly trained collie cross. but each to thier own.
nowt wrong with colliexs theve stood the test of time!

finding a good one these days not easy a good 3/4bred will will do the job

ive no bull x's and ill go out on owt wi any man not to be cocky but i think any dog can be as good as another its about heart ive seen the most scooby doo dogs do a proper job im not into lines and sorts me and my brother are outa the same stuff and hes fxxking useless lol

so what happens when you x a collie with a bull then back to a greyhound ???

Thats the road iam going down next time? Ive had both bullx and colliex, so thats what i shall do next colliexgrey x bullxgrey.?

nowt wrong with colliexs theve stood the test of time!

finding a good one these days not easy a good 3/4bred will will do the job

ive no bull x's and ill go out on owt wi any man not to be cocky but i think any dog can be as good as another its about heart ive seen the most scooby doo dogs do a proper job im not into lines and sorts me and my brother are outa the same stuff and hes fxxking useless lol

Lol good un.

so what happens when you x a collie with a bull then back to a greyhound ???

Thats the road iam going down next time? Ive had both bullx and colliex, so thats what i shall do next colliexgrey x bullxgrey.?

ive one at 20 weeks old and turning out to be a grand little pup!!