my 2 dogs are fighting quite bad on a regular basis and are injuring eachother "cuts scars ect" jund wondering if there is any way to try stopping this i have tried doing it by shouting everytime i hear them fighting but it dosent seem to be working any info would be greatfull thanks. C.M!! :D

my 2 dogs are fighting quite bad on a regular basis and are injuring eachother "cuts scars ect" jund wondering if there is any way to try stopping this i have tried doing it by shouting everytime i hear them fighting but it dosent seem to be working any info would be greatfull thanks. C.M!! :D

whats there age, whats the breed how much exercise are they gettin?are they fightin over food, jealousy etc, has it always happened. the more info you give the morelikely someone will be able to give sound advice

hi my two patterdales have had two fights, i throw them in the pond to get them apart,,touch wood they been ok for the last two month,,,they are only 8 and 9 month old,,thing they need to sort out who is boss...they do need alot of exercis to tier them out and they should be ok...good luck.

they are 17 week old ano they are pups but they still fight bad trust me, saluki/greyhounds not fighting over food just fighting for fun i think they get walked every night plus they are brothers.

atleast there young youve still got time to sort it out. my solution is when they do get to out of control put them on there own [seperate]for a good half hour, when they are playin well reward them. one of them may eventually take the role of top dog but there to young to have sorted that out yet, rewards for good behaviour and bonding are the most important thing if you sort that out now there should be no probs in the future

2 males and no bitch anywhere in sight of them ;)
Sorry i didnt see your post saying they wer only 17 week old imho i would say they are just aserting the pecking order the trouble [bANNED TEXT] they get older the dominant one can some times hold the other one back and it may appear to be the better dog just going on previos exspeiriance good luck with them atvb.

i never keep same sex pairs some get on fine others dont its not worth the risk 2 of my whippets are at 6 months and play fight constantly dont hurt each other but keep me up half the night so they are both kenneled with an older dog of the other sex to quieten them down a bit as the older dog wont take there playing mine are out for an hour at 6am out for ten mins just before 5 and then out for 1-2 hours at half 8 every night and still want to play constantly they are full of beans only way to stop it is through splitting em up

Make them seperate by crating one in the kennel at nigh or when your not there.Feed one first all the time let one walk before the other pat one 1rst etc and eventually they should become one dominant and one not doesnt always work and being sal xs it might not but worth a try.Either that or muzzles till its sorted.You could try spray collars My males a funny bugger he gets on with male dogs no bother yet when i had the whippet he spent all his time trying to kill it yet it was submissive wasnt trying to fight back and still he kept filling it with holes