• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see the lads got his dogs back, I hope he's given the thief a proper good hiding,personaly if it was me I'd name and shame him, bit of bad luck for you puppy power, keep looking another one will turn up sooner or later, atvb Richard

Pleased to hear you have got your dog back :clapper:

nice to see you got the bitch back mate i wish i could of got saturday off 2 cum get him mate but army bein army they wouldnt let me... its luks a crackin pup should smash long ears next season... good luk with the sale stuboi

i would just like to say to whoever is reading this, that i first met caspa on here when he was selling his pure saluki pup (back in january i think it might have been,).. at the time i saw his advert i really wanted a saluki, but i didnt have the money because i had just been made redundant from work, and so things were hard at that time, but i knew i would soon get some money from somewhere for this saluki pup, i spoke to caspa on here and explained my situation, now he didnt know me from adam, but he said he would keep the pup for me till i had the money, NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS FOR A STRANGER...................

anyway i got my money together a week later, and had a four hour drive down south, on my own obviously full of anticipation and excitment, as any genuine dog man who has ever bought a dog they really wanted would know,

once at the house i was greeted by caspa, and his girlfriends family and was made very very welcome,

they were all really nice people, and caspa was a top lad, if he lived round my way i reckon we might be good mates,

he showed me the saluki, and what a stunner it was too, and in great shape, you could tell a genuine dog man had reared this pup,

any way caspa says to me come on and i will show you my other dogs, they are at my brothers,

fine says me,

caspa passes me the saluki collar and lead and lets me put the dog in my van, he jumps in his transit and says follow me, we drive for quite a while, me following caspa, now dont forget that this is an expensive dog, caspa dont know me, and we are in two seperate vehicles, so let me tell you he is a trusting lad, bearing in mind i havent give him any money yet,

any way we gets to caspa,s brothers he gives a guided tour of some well bred expensive match dogs and pups, we have a bit more crack, and he gives me all the paper work for the saluki, everything,, and i hand him the cash, as i am more than pleased with the pup, and caspa sold me him at a very good price, straight away without hesitation caspa gives me twenty quid back for luck and shakes my hand, he is a top lad for sure,

the point i am making is this, that hes a sound lad, and whoever nicks a dog off him is absolutley bang out of order, and if they nick em off him and his family then it begs belief and i tell you now caspa and his family are no mugs, so if someone on here does know about this then just have a think about what you have done, and what might happen if you get caught, i reckon you will be f****d

caspa all the best and i hope you find out who,s done this and get the dogs back, name them and shame them aswell, ps you did me a favour selling me chico, anything i can do to help let me know,

all the best cocker

thanks mate u didn't have to say that.and I apresheat that the the fella has since retirned him and he is in a geuine working jome now..and cocker I have a merling and eve type bitch in season and she's a beauty..so I will put her to benji or a real old dog from shearer x rose..exiting times hey
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: dirty thieving c**ts if things ain't hard enough for the man with losing his driving licence and having to sell the dogs :censored::censored::censored: name and shame the rats :thumbdown:

Thank u chester I apresheat your coment