Whats the deer?

Evening all,

I was out walking tonight and saw this deer a few fields away. I know the image isn’t very good, I took it using my mobile phone camera, put the camera up to a pair of binoculars and took it, didn’t think it would work but it did. :clapper:

Anyway, I’m not really sure what kind of deer it is so I thought I’d ask the good knowledgeable folk on here.

There were a few more on the way back, but they seemed far too big to be Roe deer!

I thought Roe’s were fairly small, but I might be completely wrong. :icon_redface:

Thanks.

post-32323-1243980827_thumb.jpg

Evening all,

I was out walking tonight and saw this deer a few fields away. I know the image isn’t very good, I took it using my mobile phone camera, put the camera up to a pair of binoculars and took it, didn’t think it would work but it did. :clapper:

Anyway, I’m not really sure what kind of deer it is so I thought I’d ask the good knowledgeable folk on here.

There were a few more on the way back, but they seemed far too big to be Roe deer!

I thought Roe’s were fairly small, but I might be completely wrong. :icon_redface:

Thanks.

Definatly Roe deer