why is everyone wanting bull crosses

a just canny understand it, they cant be trusted and they dnt put speed in to the dog, they must be a pain in the arse to train cause there not the most intelligent breed and all the worry of them goin to yap while chasing which likely to happen.
you must of only seen shit ones

hows that dog you had off me tigga

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a bull greyhound only 1/4 bull i think bull crosses are easily trained all the best dogs i hear about are bull crosses, agressive my ass how can you say there agressive my dogs fully stock broken brilliant with ferrets.

shes done her first season with me and has done it all no problem.

very quick dog

i dont want to start arguing whats the best breed. all dogs have strengths and weaknesses just dont see how anyone can say there shit

cheers

utter clown !! i half a halfx thats built like a pit pony he sits stays retrieves a dummy from land and water aswell as retrieves the odd rabbit on the lamp he is also the best dog i own when it comes to kids he walks to heal with my 6 year old supervised mite i add i dont need to leash him at all he is also stock broken and fine with all size of dog unless it has balls he jumps anything from a foot to 8ft he rolls over and plays dead when my 6 year old plays with him and he used to go over farm gates with charlie in his mouth before the ban the dog will do anything you ask of him and would give his life for his family now how can a dog thats best qualitys can be matched bye a pig be a better x in a lurcher lmao ;)

Guest miller1989

My bull bitch 3/4 grey 1/4 bull airedale has never to let me down on any land we cover or any quarry we run she does the job and is always raring to go,she lives inside(safe than sorry) Great with kids other dogs ferrets etc but when hunting shes just a pleasure to own and a hunting companion! If i wanted a Rabbiting dog i would go for a collie x as there good pot fillers for rabbits,hares,but when i look at my land etc i need a bull x i choose the 3/4 because there fast and do as good a job as any on fox rabbits etc etc etc :) so thats my opinion!

Guest oldskool
a just canny understand it, they cant be trusted and they dnt put speed in to the dog, they must be a pain in the arse to train cause there not the most intelligent breed and all the worry of them goin to yap while chasing which likely to happen.

And the prize for spouting utter tripe goes too........................

i've a bull cross pup at the minute and i find her really easy to train although she is goin through a head strong phase at the minute but she is a truly natural retriever... retrieving and jumping is really the only thing i require from a lurcher of any sort, so maybe somebody else could give more input into how they find bull crosses to be in other aspects of training

And the prize for spouting utter tripe goes too........................

had a little titter at that :clapper:
Guest fence_hopper

i know where your coming from mate. i've got a good old school cross beddy grey (heartbreak) would wipe the floor with most bull crosses and he don't draw attention.

no effence to bullx men, i like this cross, but there not bred for brains there bred for strength killing power. if you want a clever lurcher get a colliex and most bullx owners have them as a status not all but some, you know the type the one's that perade them around the shows

horses for courses...each to there own..i say

most lurchermen a know are lurchermen, not bull men

I reckon your on a wind up fella................

im not on the windup mate, before a started on this site a had only heard of one or two ppl with lurchers with a bit a bull in them. ave knew lurchermen for years and none of them have had them, ave been on this site for a week and all a see is bull this bull that. crossing a lurcher with a pitbull or staffy or anything in that categorie sounds absolute nonsense. what happened to the collie greyhound lurcher, the all rounder.

Bull greys have been around for years mate, where have all your lurcher man friends been living?? The bull grey is the new collie grey :clapper: .. Why dont you try one, they will not let you down! Ever..

im not on the windup mate, before a started on this site a had only heard of one or two ppl with lurchers with a bit a bull in them. ave knew lurchermen for years and none of them have had them, ave been on this site for a week and all a see is bull this bull that. crossing a lurcher with a pitbull or staffy or anything in that categorie sounds absolute nonsense. what happened to the collie greyhound lurcher, the all rounder.

Well ive had both xs, the bullxs were 1/4, 3/8, both were good temps, and yes good on rabbits, as well as foxes pre ban. And they aint thick, quite clever really. Colliexs 3/8, 1x which i have now, great on rabbits, and the 3/8 collie 5/8 grey, was great on foxes he would kill them quick. My 1x collie grey is 24in 59lb, had 100 rabbits,3 bigger rabbits in the lamp last season, not bad for a 19 month old young dog. pre ban should do foxes with his size+strenght, but in this game you never can tell.???? I think you have to be honest with your self, and if you are really only catching rabbits , and the odd Red Coat, then a colliex is Spot on. But if you go for Red Coat, and the odd rabbit then a Bullx is Spot on. Thats why i went back to colliexs, but i have always liked a good bullx, As long as you have the Proper work for them you wont go Wrong with this x. Hope thats [answered] few Questions for you.??? ;);)

i know where your coming from mate. i've got a good old school cross beddy grey (heartbreak) would wipe the floor with most bull crosses and he don't draw attention.

no effence to bullx men, i like this cross, but there not bred for brains there bred for strength killing power. if you want a clever lurcher get a colliex and most bullx owners have them as a status not all but some, you know the type the one's that perade them around the shows

horses for courses...each to there own..i say

Another clueless coment based on feck all... :D

You pick a dog which has the attributes you require from a lurcher. Bulls have many plus points such as tenacity, guts, physically sound, the list goes on.

You take your choice, its dogs for jobs ;) Many like the do or die nature of a well bred dog.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

HOLD ON !!!! fella you been on the site for a week???????? so how come you joined today at 2:14??????????????????????????????????????????? :rtfm::chair::chair::chair: :stupid:

Guest dances

Theres a difference between a Bullx and a bull