THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

Folk should be kicking down your door to enter....the way it's set up any dog can win it all your dog has to do is catch more bunnies than the other one. C'mon guy's LDR shouldn't have to keep on asking get it done!

They've kicked my door down before, but i had nothing to steal...................... :laugh::laugh::laugh: .................. i've got a few people wanting in on reserves now, so anyone that cant go ahead just let me know so other people can have a shot at it..................cheers

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gyppo

its a shame that all the people who talk all year dont put up,do you not think being up north only suits a few as people have to travel to far it should be in the middle of the country were all the finals ar held there must be rabbits there well done for doing this competion again it must take a lot of your time up we should nominate you as a moderator :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

its a shame that all the people who talk all year dont put up,do you not think being up north only suits a few as people have to travel to far it should be in the middle of the country were all the finals ar held there must be rabbits there well done for doing this competion again it must take a lot of your time up we should nominate you as a moderator :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

We were open to the final being anywhere this year, but MOO making the offer he did was too good to turn down, plus a days stalking nearby too!!!!!! People have entered the whole length of the country, so if its too much for some people i guess thats their decision to make!!!!

On the time issue mate you've got no idea, my misses thinks i'm fecking stupid for doing it again this year after all the shit last time and the way it ended........ :yes: ........but on the whole most people had a good time last year so why not give it another go i say............ :blink: ..................its not like i work full time, have a 1 year old daughter and am having an access battle in court for my other daughter...................... :icon_eek::icon_eek: .................but like they say, spare time is wasted time................... :hmm: ................tell my worst half that and she gives me a slap.................... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As i'm relatively new to all of this pc's,hunting forums etc: i found this topic very interesting,just one question i'd like to ask though is this: if both dogs had say ran 25 rabbits each,one catching 20 and the other 15 and then the dog which had caught 20 go lame or became exhausted would that be the end of the match or would the dog which was trailing be given the chance to catch up and even given the opportunity to go on and win in the remaining time and therefore obviously not make the match an equal amount of runs for both dogs? Thanks in advance :victory:

As i'm relatively new to all of this pc's,hunting forums etc: i found this topic very interesting,just one question i'd like to ask though is this: if both dogs had say ran 25 rabbits each,one catching 20 and the other 15 and then the dog which had caught 20 go lame or became exhausted would that be the end of the match or would the dog which was trailing be given the chance to catch up and even given the opportunity to go on and win in the remaining time and therefore obviously not make the match an equal amount of runs for both dogs? Thanks in advance :victory:

In that instance mate the dog that was behind would have the remaining time left to beat the other dog or be out, likewise if someone's dog is looking tired and the owner wants to rest it for 10 mins then the opponent can take every run till the other person feels his dog is ready again........... :yes:

Gyppo, at the minute i've got 32 names into me with all the details i need off them, they all have my details to send the entry money to, so now its just waiting for everyone to get it in and the draws can be made, i'm sure we'll lose a few people like last year when it comes to the crunch, but there's a few in reserves ready to step in if that happens................ :thumbs:

if any body needs to drop out. im well up for a reserve spot. money waiting cheers

Send me a PM with your details on mate so it's all ready to go.............. :yes:

In that instance mate the dog that was behind would have the remaining time left to beat the other dog or be out, likewise if someone's dog is looking tired and the owner wants to rest it for 10 mins then the opponent can take every run till the other person feels his dog is ready again........... :yes:

Gyppo, at the minute i've got 32 names into me with all the details i need off them, they all have my details to send the entry money to, so now its just waiting for everyone to get it in and the draws can be made, i'm sure we'll lose a few people like last year when it comes to the crunch, but there's a few in reserves ready to step in if that happens................ :thumbs:

Dog ill be entering...This was him at 4months

post-19424-1244757154_thumb.jpg

Him at 10months

Him at 10months

post-19424-1244757787_thumb.jpg