THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in preperation for making the draws i've sorted out the 2 hats, its gonna be done with just a northern and southern hat, so Scotland will obviously be part of the northern lot, just due to the fact that there wasn't even numbers up there to have a scottish hat too............ :no: .........but we've got a half and half split and each hat will be made up with 5 BYs.......................... :victory:

Ever think of filming it, it would make a great dvd,Lads wouldnt be able to claim to have been cheated. Make some money for charity, or every one that enters gets a equal cut of profits?

It was talked about last year but nobody actually filmed any heats, The Jacker filmed what bit of the final he ran in, but it never came to light anywhere.............i dont know why........ :hmm:

Ever think of filming it, it would make a great dvd,Lads wouldnt be able to claim to have been cheated. Make some money for charity, or every one that enters gets a equal cut of profits?

It was talked about last year but nobody actually filmed any heats, The Jacker filmed what bit of the final he ran in, but it never came to light anywhere.............i dont know why........ :hmm:

HAHAHA :clapper::clapper::clapper: