The Ultimate Battery

Guest vin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashwoodvale

the lithium is a bit expensive,i purchased the blitz 240 today so im lookin for a 12v 20ah,wherecan i get one cheap as i paid €100 for a brand new lamp

atb ash

the lithium is a bit expensive,i purchased the blitz 240 today so im lookin for a 12v 20ah,wherecan i get one cheap as i paid €100 for a brand new lamp

keep watching this space ... im looking into a few places for a cheaper alternative.

atb

vin

atb ash

Just thinking of buying a lithium from north east field sports, best price I've seen so far.

But will wait a bit longer, and if you find one cheaper soonish, you certainly have an invite

out this Autumn :D

Edited by Paid
Just thinking of buying a lithium from north east field sports, best price I've seen so far.

But will wait a bit longer, and if you find one cheaper soonish, you certainly have an invite

out this Autumn :D

hang on a while..its ages until autumn... Theres always a way.

i,ll be taking you up on that offer this season.

speak soon

vin

IM USING ONE OF THE DEBEN LITHIUMS AT THE MOMENT SO FAR SO GOOD BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL... THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS THE MAIN THING YOU REALLY DONT KNOW YOU VE GOT IT WITH YER.A BIG CHANGE FROM LUGGING THE 12V 14AH BELT PACK ROUND... :Dpost-3686-1242835092.jpg post-3686-1242835102.jpg

Tell you what would be really usefull... if you could get the box that the battery is inside opened up and take some more pictures...lets see whats inside the plastic case..? how its wired up ?

it would deffo give me an idea of what battery pack they are using..

there must be a few screws to undo and have a look inside.. lets have a look.

atb

vin

just got back in from a nights lamping,check the time of when iv written this post..lithium battery was used to run two dogs on a shite force 170 and it has still got plenty of charge left in it.....the battery its self weigh's next to nothing.i didnt really know i was carrying anything.............if this is the future its bloody great......hope the price comes down soon...in years to come we will all be using them laughing about the old farts lugging our sealed lead acid's about.....

just got back in from a nights lamping,check the time of when iv written this post..lithium battery was used to run two dogs on a shite force 170 and it has still got plenty of charge left in it.....the battery its self weigh's next to nothing.i didnt really know i was carrying anything.............if this is the future its bloody great......hope the price comes down soon...in years to come we will all be using them laughing about the old farts lugging our sealed lead acid's about.....

thanks "woz" it seems the lithium is the one to have then.

im waiting on some prices from the little fellas in Hong Kong.

atvb

vin

thanks "woz" it seems the lithium is the one to have then.

im waiting on some prices from the little fellas in Hong Kong.

atvb

vin

be looking for the prices cheers vin :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• 3 weeks later...

here you go lads...this seems like a bargain to me....im not an electrician or owt ...but i think the price tag would make this a very interesting purchase.

£49.99.

If it dont last as long as the one from Deben..you could always buy 3 for the same price...im sure it would do a nights lamping with no probs..

if theres any electricians etc etc who could educate us all otherwise.. i think this is a good buy.

http://www.flyonthewall.uk.com/12v-lithium...0mah-p-326.html

cheers lads n lasses.

vin.

Vin dont take this the wrong way but i had high hopes of your "ultimate lamp" thread, but looking at your end product doesnt fill me with hope of you and your ideas of the "ultimate battery" god loves a trier but dont give up the day job ;)

im still trying lads... unlike some people who let everyone else do the dirty work.

at the end of the day if deben are selling it for £150... there is a way to do it for less.

i will keep looking and emailing different companies...like i already have done.

P.S. its a long time till september.

atb

vin

Vin dont take this the wrong way but i had high hopes of your "ultimate lamp" thread, but looking at your end product doesnt fill me with hope of you and your ideas of the "ultimate battery" god loves a trier but dont give up the day job ;)

thanks a lot pal...why dont you spend a bit of your time trying to do other people a favour...

like i have said before,im not selling anything,just trying to save myself money and maybe help one or two other people to do the same..

the people who have followed my advice on the ULTIMATE LAMP have already purchased a kit and tried it out,and so far the only reports i have had are THANKS MATE ! WOW ! etc etc...and i know they work because im using them myself.

So im looking for a cheap alternative lithium battery pack...the one in the link i posted is not as powerfull as the deben kit..but as people said the deben easy lasted a full nights lamping.. i was under the impression that the samller kit would do the job,i was told in an email from the company selling the item that it would easy power up a 12V 100W spotlamp for at least an hour.(good job i hav,nt ordered one yet ).

i will keep looking and wait for a few more emails..then when i do find a good kit..i will buy it/try it ..then and only then will i tell you where you can buy it from...

sorry for wasting anyone,s time.

atb

vin