LOOK WHAT WE FOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a daft kid thats what

good stuff for letting them off this time :thumbs:

Bugger off, that the f**k do you know?

The blatant lack of respect some people have for animals, particularly the animals they hunt is pretty f*****g sad. If its a pest then by all means kill it but i think in this case the lad did right. Well done tallyho, top man

No, It's not, and no, he didn't.

The blatant lack of respect some people have for animals, particularly the animals they hunt is pretty f*****g sad. If its a pest then by all means kill it but i think in this case the lad did right. Well done tallyho, top man

No, It's not, and no, he didn't.

Yeh you know best... :whistling: not gonna argue

not much, but got 11 years worth of knowing on you ;)

brains are dangerous in the wrong head old nog ;)

every one is entitled to there own opinion.. for me personaly i woulda snuffed em out. ;) why let em go. what to go kill game birds ,song birds, somebody's chickens :o come on now if they had been a full grown dog fox, or a mink in there me thinks you would not of turned em loose :blink: the idea that you will get sport out of in the winter is stupid :o they will of dispersed by then ,probably outta your patch. or be killed on the roads or by another shooter,keeper ;) come on now let's not get stary eyed here . oohh they are cute ,only young en's, give em a chance :( yeah a chance to cause problems later on down the line :) shoulda nipped em in the bud. ;) but hey thats IMO. keep it real.. :angel::D

every one is entitled to there own opinion.. for me personaly i woulda snuffed em out. ;) why let em go. what to go kill game birds ,song birds, somebody's chickens :o come on now if they had been a full grown dog fox, or a mink in there me thinks you would not of turned em loose :blink: the idea that you will get sport out of in the winter is stupid :o they will of dispersed by then ,probably outta your patch. or be killed on the roads or by another shooter,keeper ;) come on now let's not get stary eyed here . oohh they are cute ,only young en's, give em a chance :( yeah a chance to cause problems later on down the line :) shoulda nipped em in the bud. ;) but hey thats IMO. keep it real.. :angel::D

Finally someone with the correct answer :clapper::clapper::clapper:

its not always a case of kill every thing you come across ,

no it is'nt . but you are obviously killing magpies and crows in your larsen, why, you dont HAVE to kill them.. do ya. :D

them corvids raid nests and take game no differant to a fox :) so you kil them :) and let the foxes go :D have a word . ;)

how have you worked that out then , you dont know the situation , yeah you kill off everything if it makes you feel better , and we will do as we see fit , reguardless of what you or anyone else says .