dogs stolen last nite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope your mate finds out who these scum are

only heard on the phone about it tonight.

beyond a bloody joke at this stage all these dogs

cant be just vanishing into thin air

About time all these sites made every member look through missing dogs, before they could sign on to any topics. Some one, some were knows who is stealing these dogs and who's kennels they are stored in. The people who get dogs in to their kennels or breed from dogs that have no history to them just think why they have got no history. For me the people getting these dogs into their kennels are worse than the scum that take them.

Ask the history of dogs and make sure its true by asking question,s of owners in the history of the dog.

Gutted for you mate.had two stolen a few year ago.Put Up six foot fence gate padlocked, Floodlights.cctv.brick kennles new pen padlocked.It the F--kers get by all that :gunsmilie: Cost me an arm and TWO legs.Hope you get them back.atb. Catcher 1

the c**ts ..someone must know something...like someone said these dogs cant just disapear ?hope ya pal gets the dogs back tt..all the best in finding them and the c**ts that took them...it,s about time someone was caught and examples made eh..darrell.

il spread the word and the pics down in waterford TT.This is getting behond a f*****g joke my mate had 4 dogs stolen last year ,he got them back by going onto the halting site and paying 200 for them.These c**ts need to be made an example of this shit makes my blood boil it really does :angry: