Dont bother with them kits mate there a waste of time........if ai was that simple id have had the greatest dogs in the universe :D ......in theory what they say on their sales pitch is correct.......in theory !.....save your money and put it towards doing it the right way.

70% of greyhounds in ireland and great britain , are now ai, the reason is , the sperm is split into 3 or 4 straws , which gives breeders , 4 matings from 1 lot of sperm, plus it saves any infections, getting passed between dog & bitch

Guest clash

Done A.I. twice & both matings took on the same bitch. Using fresh semen both times.Worked for me & if need be i'd be gratefull for her to be done again that way.It has its advantages,especially if you look into the chilled semen side & frozen. On another note,its an option if you have an awkward bitch or dog.

Dont bother with them kits mate there a waste of time........if ai was that simple id have had the greatest dogs in the universe :D ......in theory what they say on their sales pitch is correct.......in theory !.....save your money and put it towards doing it the right way.

Sometimes this is the right way

gnasher you wouldnt believe how simple AI actually is. ive helped people out loads of times with a good % having pups were if not done they would not have..

the two times clash was on about i done the dead for him. if you have a bitch thats intent on not bein mated or a dog thats not interested its the way to go. theres no stress what so ever on the female and the dog , well im sure you can guess :D

never used one of the kits but im sure they will work very well and as clash says its certanly an option.

Thats interesting antg....its something i tried back in the late 80,s for the very reason you mentioned.....had several attempts with no joy although i have to say i was doing it with very little knowledge.......and none too much hygiene if truth be told.....must have had 7 or 8 attempts and nothing....got the pros to do it and straight away jackpot :D ......hence from then on it was something i left to the experts.

Have heard a few lads have success over the years with what seemed a very amateurish and cack handed approach.....but hey,if it works who cares......personally id always make use of technology these days....but if you really know what your doing too right why bother....nice one :thumbs:

has any one got a link to a site selling the AI kits as we have a bitch to cross and the dog is smaller than her and it just doesnt happen. we have tryed every think up to and including a yellow pages. but a good kit might be the anwnser