cruel b******ds

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper

just seen another one a dieing dog tied up in a museum and they called it art and where the enemy atleast we we respect the animals we hunt

Edited by fence_hopper

im not saying what they are doing is right because its not in any way like, but them chinks dont no any different like...they dont have any animal rights and theyve been doing that and seen that behaviour since they were young... if the other end of the market stopped buying fur then it would have to stop

i don't think the mods would like this up but this even shocked me atleast the fox had a quick death. i can't believe someone could do that to an animal. i think they antis are wasting there time why not help provent real animal crualty like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52lcG5sOF4

this is absolutely f*****g heartless!!!! it just goes to show how thick these foreign muck are!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

but as bad as it is and however much people do to try and stop it there will always be this kinda thing going on somewhere in the world!

you will always have some rich person wanting to have a real fur coat, not for the look or the feel of it but to be look good for a fashion season.

but as bad as it is and however much people do to try and stop it there will always be this kinda thing going on somewhere in the world!

you will always have some rich person wanting to have a real fur coat, not for the look or the feel of it but to be look good for a fashion season.

The fur from sources like that dont go into expensive fur coats so much as cheap fur edges on the hoods and cuffs of jackets and coats and childrens toys etc. The import of fur has been banned in the eu now to try and cut down on the demand but it will always be there. Why they can't kill the poor creatures first is beyond me there is just no need for it.

Setter

i don't think the mods would like this up but this even shocked me atleast the fox had a quick death. i can't believe someone could do that to an animal. i think they antis are wasting there time why not help provent real animal crualty like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52lcG5sOF4

this is absolutely f*****g heartless!!!! it just goes to show how thick these foreign muck are!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

We all know no animal deserves that its as cruel as f**k,but as to that real fur coat lark???i along with probably most people on here shoot or catch hundreds of rabbits a year,they either go to the ferrets,dogs or me ....We could probably coat russia with the ammount of rabbits caught on here in a night let alone a year :whistling: i personaly dont like waste it pisses me off...A local farmer where i do rabbiting asked me if i could have a go at the foxes ,they were creating havoc with the lambs we shot a dog fox ,in its prime ...Top fur what a f*****g waste,don,t get me wrong fur farms are f*****g cruel and wrong....But rather in pest control ect i would rather see them used on some rich persons back........Especialy if she had f**k all underneith :yes:

Guest hyperion

i couldnt watch that all the way through! evil b*****ds!

ive no problem killing some thing for its meat or fur but thats just wrong!, its not even so much the matter of how the poor things are killed but the fact that they have to live such an awefull life AND then be killed in such a dreadfull manner!

but........

how do you stop it??????

cheers

hyperion