#32 hiho

hiho

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:38 pm

Just Stick The Head But Pal,
Just Say You Fell Over On Some Black Ice http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

dosnt work that well i broke this lads nose and said he walked into a door and i got excluded for lying and being sarcastic to the head teech
funny as fuk tho

#33 lowlander

lowlander

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:33 am

i had this at my school, but i let it get to me and ended up jawing the lad... now theres about 10 lads whocome shooting with me lol

lowlander

#34 aaronpigeonplucker

aaronpigeonplucker

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:25 am

igo shooting with a gamekeeper/flyfishinginstuctor.usually have a walk around the fishery with him and my dad and its really just a chat rally but if he see a rabbit bolting tthen he lets me shootit with his big fat 12 gauge. its quite impossible to miss!

#35 lewismac1

lewismac1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:28 pm

big fat 12 gauge. its quite impossible to miss!

Ive heard that said before ;)

#36 JPTfellterrier

JPTfellterrier

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,933 posts
  • Location:im not to sure but there seems to be alot of folk in white coats about

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:38 pm

i used to get the same thing....just, as i said before, tell them to feck off and suck your balls :laughl:then ignor them.....or hoy a fox brush in there face is fun aswel

#37 Sterry

Sterry

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:33 pm

It is tricky mate im 17 and still at school. All of my year know and are all ok with it, not saying they are for it but , live and let live i supose. i've found as long as you dont rub peoples faces in it they arent to bothered (obviously you get a few who are), Girls on the other hand by and large i have found them not to like it soo much, but if they cant see the person for who you are why would you want their company?

#38 victor

victor

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:49 pm

It is tricky mate im 17 and still at school. All of my year know and are all ok with it, not saying they are for it but , live and let live i supose. i've found as long as you dont rub peoples faces in it they arent to bothered (obviously you get a few who are), Girls on the other hand by and large i have found them not to like it soo much, but if they cant see the person for who you are why would you want their company?

pifft, he 13 lol he not looking for a life partner hahaha.

#39 cannie girl

cannie girl

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:08 pm

just ingore em there simple mindend idots

#40 ellir0305

ellir0305

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:23 pm

i used to get it all the time mate but f**k em yuo can see by the amount of people on here you aint by yourself. stick at it andmake sure yuor next sandwich has legs sticking out the sides lol thats will shock them :D

#41 bullcross08

bullcross08

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:30 pm

tell them how it is kid :realmad: am only 16 lad ;)

Edited by bullcross08, 26 February 2009 - 05:47 pm.

#42 cameron

cameron

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:06 pm

I wouldnt have thought they would take the piss about you shooting, that hair cut is enough.

#43 hiho

hiho

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:49 pm

I wouldnt have thought they would take the piss about you shooting, that hair cut is enough.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#44 Sterry

Sterry

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:58 pm

Dont insult the hair, i had long curly hair till about 2 weeks ago....(i feel bald now) but just a heads up its not all that practical.no pun intended.
What i've done is just dont go advertising you shoot but be proud and dont deny it. its a tricky balance but you'll always get those tofu eater, and as i said who wants to associate with them.

#45 3jackwhite3

3jackwhite3

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:20 pm

i had the same almost all the class hated me for it i didnt give a shit though i just kept myself to myself a few friends in school also hunted n they had the same but not as bad because there class mates didnt care as much. The worst was when i was in religion and the teacher was major anti fox hunting and she showed a presentation of sins on the board and fox hunting was on there and when a picture of a fox came up with a crosshair on its and i giggled and it turned nasty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users