free to good home

Guest tewkesferreter

Guest GoneToGround1

if it was my dog it would be the 1st and last time it grouled at anyone, it should go where all the other shite workers go even if it didnt go for the child never mind that aswell

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on - the dog gave a warning to the child - there could be any number of resions why the dog growled,

thats no reasion to condem it, its coming up to two years old and is starting to mature fully,

terriers can be pushy and bossy at the best of times,

i know lots of people on hear detest rescues, but in all honisty i would see if you can find one to take him,

he wont be pts and he will be accessed before being rehomed, his nuts will be chopped off, he will have back up for life,

and they will find a sutable home without kids.

i know what your saying mate im living with a alsation wich is bieng put to sleep this weekend as for the dog how is it a crap worker ? will it tackle rats\rabbits ? or is it wont go to ground ? if nothing else comes of it p it to sleep

ive lived with a dog before who would bite first - then think about it later,

it wasnt some terrier either, it was a gorden setter, who someone fecked up, when under controal - he was fine.

I've seen a few bad gordon setters too, show breeding rather than temperament and working ability probably to blame.

plummer terrier dog 17-18mth,lives outside,tbh shite worker,suit pet home without kids(just growled at my 2yo daughter,never done it before n wont be doin it again),if someone can help me put pics up cheers,never managed it before on here tho. gloucestershire area.

wher abouts you located

I don't think a warning growl means the dogs life should end, he warned first, many dogs don't even do that, they just attack, as long as you find him a suitable home and tell the truth i don't see why you shouldn't rehome him. Good luck with whatever you plan to do.