I have just been given a nightmaster adjustable mount and I must say I’m very impressed with the quality of it, I’m not sure if it’s going to get any use as I’ve never mounted ad ons to my rifles due to the weight difference, I’ve been out with people who look like something from terminator but I can’t get away with it, a lamp, mate and a rifle does me, I’d be interested to know some other peoples thoughts on this because I seem to be the odd one out with my shooting buddies 

253A00AF-1187-4AB8-B248-715F5AB1A560.jpeg

D9CADA1C-6706-4045-B9DB-D91AA65E59EA.jpeg

Shoot on my jack and this is my basic set up for bunnys ,but the nm is on my photon and a T67 with same is on my Redfield revenge atop my CZ .With a ratstail it just works ,if you find the weight a testicle ache just take a pair of sticks till u get used to it.

Started Rabbiting with someone else holding the lamp which was great but then i had the nerve to move so i had to find another lamp man pdq and found him in the mirror :rofl:.Also u can adjust the battery chamber on a N/M so u just have 1 battery instead of 2 which reduces the weight for u ,all the info/bits on the nightmaster website atb 

• Like 1

I have used it a couple of times now and I like it even though I thought it would be no use to me, I mount the nightmaster with just one battery and I shoot off a set of trigger sticks, what I really like about it is how easy it is to adjust in the dark, set it as soon as you get there and off you go, I think I’ll have to take the lad out who gave me it as a thank you 

• Like 1