hw95k in 22

I bought this gun off my mate ,paul sewell done the work on it it is the most accurate spring gun ive shot and ive shot some over the years ,when my mate bought it it had one hell of a twang and was very hard to cock since paul worked on it its lovely and smoothe and easy to cock thr trigger is a joy to use,i love a spring gun

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

It a great gun jjm recon I took more woodys with it than anything else, there spot on for stalking the woods with...gave it to me nephew for Christmas, he’s just getting into shooting?

Bet I get another at some point :) 

You will not need to once you get your hands on the

JM35 mate

iv a feeling you will not pick the other rifles up for a while lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, j j m said:

I bought this gun off my mate ,paul sewell done the work on it it is the most accurate spring gun ive shot and ive shot some over the years ,when my mate bought it it had one hell of a twang and was very hard to cock since paul worked on it its lovely and smoothe and easy to cock thr trigger is a joy to use,i love a spring gun

Jeff if its out like SI,s it will be a good rifle mate

Iv seen what Si,s was capable of ;):yes:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

32 minutes ago, si brown said:

It a great gun jjm recon I took more woodys with it than anything else, there spot on for stalking the woods with...gave it to me nephew for Christmas, he’s just getting into shooting?

Bet I get another at some point :) 

Nice present - I bet he is made up with that!

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, j j m said:

nice gesture si i bet he was over the moon with it mate

cheers...

hes been using an old thing he found in his grandads loft for a while.... im pretty crap at birthday and Christmas presents so I thought this would make up

for it:thumbs:

first thing his mum said is whats he want you to do with that??? shoot me :laugh:

Got a 95k .177 new,hated it should got rid instead stuipedly I sent it to sfs for a tune, came back basically same. Hate it wish ide got it in .22 least be something different ,i love my 77k .177 sfs stage1 amazing to shoot. ! My 95s nothing but a big hole in my pocket and wasted space in the cabinet. 

Edited by johonawhitness