pcp help

18 minutes ago, Rez said:

What model is it again? I remember you getting it...

but the model and a bit more info may help us help ya... model, has it done it before etc etc... it could be a multiple of things you see.

it's a SMK M2 vicktory .22 and it is the first time it has done this :( I guess that it is 1 of the seals but I don't know where too look, or which 1 it could be, and where do I get the seals from ?

all help appreciated 

Thx.

ps. no I can't take it to a gun shop as I am all out of ££££ :(  

Its a bit snoby of me, but I know nothing of the SMK range - I hate to say. Some one bloody must though...

My first guess would be valve or seal has blown, for obvious reasons of what you describe, assuming its topped up and the pressure is at its most, with only 1 shot in, a seal of the valve has gave up the ghost. If its new, get on the dog and bone to Sportsmarketing... see what they say. If its secondhand, it maybe a case of getting the tool box out and having a go yourself.

John Knibbs generally stocks everything and everything...

http://www.airgunspares.com/store/product/17305/SMK-Victory-M22-Seal-Kit/

• Like 1

I can't find much on them pal. You said m2.....did you mean m22 as this should be regulated so when you strip it down be careful to empty it fully. If in doubt call a tuner and get some advice because you don't want it going pear shaped??

• Like 1

Rez might be right with the blown seal thing but  it may just be a bit of cr@p that needs blowing out!

hold the cocking bolt back and give it a mega blast with a dive bottle , if you've got some one to help try firing it while doing it!

worth a go:thumbs:

hope you get it fixed

atb si 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, raptar said:

Hi all,

while doing some target practice today all the air left my pcp rifle on the 2nd shot, it was a long hissing sound for about 3-4 sec

Help please.

I had this happen on 2 brand new air arms rifles. one was a new s400 superlite then the other was a new s410 superlite. about 4 months after it came to light it was to do with the hammer spring having jagged edges hence gounging at brass seat leaving particles in system. was like a ruddy steam train going off but to happen twice with 2 new guns in space of 3 months was the end of my love affair with air arms.

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Where did you get it from and how long have you had it .

if its from a rfd,s even second hand they have a warranty may only be a couple of months but it still may be covered 

atvbmac:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

It's new and only a few months old, from a well known shop that is represented on here ;)

yeah I have sent them 2 emails but they have not got back to me yet, maybe there busy with christmas, I will give the shop a day or 2.  

If not I may have to try and do it myself,, but which seal it is I just don't know :(

1 minute ago, raptar said:

It's new and only a few months old, from a well known shop that is represented on here ;)

yeah I have sent them 2 emails but they have not got back to me yet, maybe there busy with christmas, I will give the shop a day or 2.  

If not I may have to try and do it myself,, but which seal it is I just don't know :(

Go back there with the rifle and tell them it's brand new and it's broke. How long is it going to take?, here's my phone number give me a call when it's fixed. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. Being busy at Xmas is no excuse for not replying to a customers complaint, especially as you've Emailed them twice. I bet if they had an Email from one of their suppliers saying there was going to be a problem with one of their deliveries they would reply to that pretty sharpish!.

• Like 5