Few pics of the squadron

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers folks & yeah Northern Rock just call anytime bud im never far away & Boots is just coursing bred Havelightforce,out of Razor (Buddy x Kim) & Abi (3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki)..

Boots is a fast aggressive runner who likes things over sharpish,Mario is more content to settle in behind & go for the long haul although on the occasional trip lamping he is more busy in his wor

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Cheers for that a thought he was Razor bred just could nt remember.Have you heard how pups doing out of him ? Seen few pics of couple on here just wondered how rest turning out.Thanks in advance.

Honestly mate ive not had one bad word about any of the pups,well apart from one chewing a brand new pair of trainers lol,they are all started away on the bunnies & doing what is expected of them at this stage,they are only just over 11 months old & all the lads with them are good dogmen,they ain't for over matching them on a dead of winter critter just now,there's plenty of time for that in the future,i couldn't of hand chosen better owners for the pups had i tried,I'm fairly confident the lads will have some fun running the young guns,now Boots is out of action again long term as he was last season im kicking myself i never kept one myself but nevertheless we battle on with what we have ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, C.green said:

What do u rate more the on outta razor or one out of romeo ?

Boots is a fast aggressive runner who likes things over sharpish,Mario is more content to settle in behind & go for the long haul although on the occasional trip lamping he is more busy in his work..his stamina is exceptional,way more than Boots has I'm confident in saying that.Boots is definitely more your all round type of lurcher,don't matter what you confront him with he will take it in his stride,Mario is limited in that aspect but not many I've owned over the years have been too indifferent to him.Both dogs are fast animals,perhaps Mario being the younger dog & not having had the knocks,injuries etc Boots has had would see him winning a foot race these days..if I was going for a day on the Fens I'd take Mario,a day on a vermin drive I'd take Boots,knocking things out of plantations either or..big gear Boots..neither are perfect infact far from it but they've a home here,get fed & walked/exercised daily & see a bit now & again,for what I do these days I can live with them lol 

PSX_20171017_153420.jpg

PSX_20171020_103319.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So basically mario is your typical coursing dog the black n tan bieng abit handier mind i would expect that bieng coursing dog to 3/4 grey hell have that want to kill like alot of half x saluki greys i seen.

Ive heard alot say romeo stuff can kill hares n obviously the dam has an influence too but i see alot getting passed around think they can be hard to get on with. You gotta feed em n clean up after so doesnt matter what i think does it. All the best for the future ??

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, C.green said:

So basically mario is your typical coursing dog the black n tan bieng abit handier mind i would expect that bieng coursing dog to 3/4 grey hell have that want to kill like alot of half x saluki greys i seen.

Ive heard alot say romeo stuff can kill hares n obviously the dam has an influence too but i see alot getting passed around think they can be hard to get on with. You gotta feed em n clean up after so doesnt matter what i think does it. All the best for the future ??

Romeo has went to a lot of shit in his time maybe that’s why some pups get passed around. 

8 minutes ago, edrd said:

No f@ck all about coursing lines and  don't want to listen to all the Pish I do no a good dog when I see one be it a terrier or lurcher I've owned enough shit in my time to make assumptions of dogs be it deerhounds x or pures you will go  through a few to get a good one a real good one one that can kill everything that moves in style  be it minshaws bobcocks or whatever the f**k else youse want to call the fcken things youl go through a few to get a topper that's just  live iam afraid keeping or culling is the option or working to there favours but owning a goodyin will spoil you that is the only problem being it terrier or lurcher and if you've no owned shit dogs your a lier we all have at some point I've culled cracking dogs that yapt or throw in the towel like me or Loth me but that is the fcken truth  there's alote of lads that want to own the top stud dog I'd pay c**ts 500quid to ge me piece . Iam sick to death hearing about these so called white fcken coursing dogs out of this and that do these c**ts think we have never lived rant over nothing against you fuji or your mutts that just fcken life get on way it  work way what u got or keep on dreaming . 

Lol why all the profanity you seem easily agitated 

26 minutes ago, edrd said:

No f@ck all about coursing lines and  don't want to listen to all the Pish I do no a good dog when I see one be it a terrier or lurcher I've owned enough shit in my time to make assumptions of dogs be it deerhounds x or pures you will go  through a few to get a good one a real good one one that can kill everything that moves in style  be it minshaws bobcocks or whatever the f**k else youse want to call the fcken things youl go through a few to get a topper that's just  live iam afraid keeping or culling is the option or working to there favours but owning a goodyin will spoil you that is the only problem being it terrier or lurcher and if you've no owned shit dogs your a lier we all have at some point I've culled cracking dogs that yapt or throw in the towel like me or Loth me but that is the fcken truth  there's alote of lads that want to own the top stud dog I'd pay c**ts 500quid to ge me piece . Iam sick to death hearing about these so called white fcken coursing dogs out of this and that do these c**ts think we have never lived rant over nothing against you fuji or your mutts that just fcken life get on way it  work way what u got or keep on dreaming . 

Your language is terrible