runforyourlife

Beddlington X Pup Wanted

Does anybody know of a litter or a bitch in pup? Money waiting..

Either Beddlington x Whippet, or Beddlington x Greyhound, or Beddlington x Bearded collie.

Thanks

• Like 1

Mick Lynn has 2 but he,s in Ireland good strong pups .He has a dog pup out of a greyhound bitch x with a Bedlington Whippet .go to Facebook and put Mick Lynn Ireland should come up I,m his bro I asked him about selling a pup the other week I,ll give him r number tell em to ring u .Its a smooth coated pup and very well bred.

Edited by hounddog3

Mick Lynn has 2 but he,s in Ireland good strong pups .

Hounddog i cannot find him anywhere on here, can you put me onto him ?

Russ.

He on Facebook mate

Hi Mate, how do i find him. It shows one Mick Lynn in a search and says he is a geordie. Do you have a link or something i can search him buy?

Micky thornhill on facebook just had a litter last week.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SammG
      Good evening all,
      Please find my details below, available at short notice. I have worked round farms/estates for years and am looking to secure permissions for rough shooting - a hobby of mine in and around Winchester/Hampshire, i´m willing to travel a little. Land has become hard to find, so am offering my services to those who can help open a few doors for me or help me with the right introductions. Young (32) Fit, skilled with my hands and not scared of a bit of hard work, trustworthy and intelligent. If you need a hand or a bit of labor fire me an email and i´ll respond asap. All the best, Sam email - sgeermail@gmail.com
    • By Ethan davies
      Just wondering if any ones up for going out with the terriers or ferreting Im based in South Wales willing to travel or drive cheers
    • By MAIN MAN
      looking to get one any out there for sale? gloucestershire
    • By dogmad riley
      Ferret wanted hob or jill. Will travel in a 20 mile radius of Doncaster.

Have many years experience with ferrets. Wanted one before season started but circumstances didn't let me.

Thanks
    • By shootlodge
      as it says above wanted ....... inbox me please