Out With The Pups

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roman

Long drive up to Preston for the pup safe to say he's changed very strong made dog get a better pic after

Offerd the lad some money for the white pup I had to sell when I split fron my mrs hopefully picking hin up tommrow

Posted Images

Lurcher lad would you not think the bitch that's back in pup would not one-off them suit trigger ,I believe yas local instead off all this and that get ya heads together get it boxed off ,would one of those males stop larger stuff yas have in those woods if so then one would in all probability suit trigg , big numbers are only that killed lots a bigger bags a rabbits with small twenty two inch types always a drop of saluki blood in there ,late sixties single and still plenty in the tank my old buddies always said well they there ta be catched and that was very true . I enjoy yas posts and can see the youthful enthusiasm but I always was one of care with caution and has with animals things can and often change overnight.if I was trigg I would be looking fa a sapling now get it started this season there must be somebody on her that can steer him in the right direction .keep at it boys atb bunnys.

I did reply bill but it got deleated got to watch what im saying yes if imagen a pup from the litter would suit him both parents dog bigger stuff my little bitch pup loves teeth so do the other two iv seen from the litter iv seen run shes had two of the big ones and held fine shes a very firey bitch with lotd of drive for a small bitch she will suprise, only thing now is a big winter bunny I know she will do anything else but sje hasent had a good lung buster yet no collie in thos bitch hes breesing shes just saluki whippet grey from coursing lines very fast tucked up bitch 4 pups already have names on as were only breeding to keep a pup eatch between a few friends but if trigger was intrested I coulf speak to the lad as I say I coukdebt ask anymore of my pup she suits me to a T

Lurcher lad would you not think the bitch that's back in pup would not one-off them suit trigger ,I believe yas local instead off all this and that get ya heads together get it boxed off ,would one of those males stop larger stuff yas have in those woods if so then one would in all probability suit trigg , big numbers are only that killed lots a bigger bags a rabbits with small twenty two inch types always a drop of saluki blood in there ,late sixties single and still plenty in the tank my old buddies always said well they there ta be catched and that was very true . I enjoy yas posts and can see the youthful enthusiasm but I always was one of care with caution and has with animals things can and often change overnight.if I was trigg I would be looking fa a sapling now get it started this season there must be somebody on her that can steer him in the right direction .keep at it boys atb bunnys.

I did reply bill but it got deleated got to watch what im saying yes if imagen a pup from the litter would suit him both parents dog bigger stuff my little bitch pup loves teeth so do the other two iv seen from the litter iv seen run shes had two of the big ones and held fine shes a very firey bitch with lotd of drive for a small bitch she will suprise, only thing now is a big winter bunny I know she will do anything else but sje hasent had a good lung buster yet no collie in thos bitch hes breesing shes just saluki whippet grey from coursing lines very fast tucked up bitch 4 pups already have names on as were only breeding to keep a pup eatch between a few friends but if trigger was intrested I coulf speak to the lad as I say I coukdebt ask anymore of my pup she suits me to a T

. I Cana speak fa trigg but thought yas knew each other craven arms area and all,all those saplings look handy and still only young it will good to follow there progress on here.atb bunnys

There's two litters of coursing breeds on the ground this ways Ozzie bred stuff Woolley types I have a feeling trigg will need a little bit added ta suit him I am looking da the man but I Cana seem at moment be finding anything that he may fancy a chance with but that's how it seems ta be these days when don't need anything loads on the ground atb bunnys

. I think if they were back ta a shepherd xs they would suit a few folk ,plus those of yours carry border collie and that adds a knew dimension and a plus fa us humble lampers.atb bunnys.