Ozzy Bred Dogs

Im with the lads, I don't think Bog has been mated with prince.

I think the confusion may come from the fact that abes prince did line Js bitch that is bred identical to bog worrier on paper.

Js bitch & Bog are both sired by Barney. There dams honey & Heidi are full litter sisters.

I recall the same bitch also been lined to bully. I'm sure someone on this site has a cracking youngster from that litter

blue boy went over bog,ive got half brother to bog which is bulldozer x heidi

Im with the lads, I don't think Bog has been mated with prince.

I think the confusion may come from the fact that abes prince did line Js bitch that is bred identical to bog worrier on paper.

Js bitch & Bog are both sired by Barney. There dams honey & Heidi are full litter sisters.

I recall the same bitch also been lined to bully. I'm sure someone on this site has a cracking youngster from that litter

blue boy went over bog,ive got half brother to bog which is bulldozer x heidi
I know mate. I've seen a few pics of the litter ?

I was speaking about the bitch from whales that prince lined. She off barney x honey.

Bog is off barney x Heidi. Heidi & honey litter sisters. So same way bred on paper. That's what I was tryna say but I may have made it more confusing lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a good few dogs run out of ozzy where I live now most the dogs around here are bred from ozzy. As scot lives here.

Iam not the biggest fan of most the dogs I've seen out of him not my style of running.

A lot of people have a Woolley dog and just say it's out of ozzy tho I've noticed. Like most people say there Black and Tans are Lucas breed.

not able prince, the dog belong a lad called abe, and is called prince very well bred dog won a cup

i know the lad who owns prince I've only ever seen him run on a video good dog by all accounts and the run i saw on the vid