Summer Projects

dogs wont be doing much,just keep them ticking over up the arable fields they like a bit crop jumping,gardens a shit hole thanks to the pup,for something that wont drop in a hole it knows how to fecking dig lol.

i still do few scooter rallys,swapped my old px vespa for one these new 4 stroke auto things worst thing i ever done,if it aint burning 2 stroke i dont feel like im riding it lol.

anyways i swapped it last week for this one.

IMG_20170311_133705_zpspojf2c7r.jpg

as you can tell it belonged to a fecking Mod lol,so set about taking the crap chrome bars off and away with the fly screen.

IMG_20170311_145419_zpstiaezswo.jpg

il have the 125cc engine out and fit a 200cc with a race kit take it up to about 230cc should sit at 70mph all day,last one i built topped out at 84mph on the dyno machine so not bad,either way iv got things to do.

if i got time might get it preped for a respray have to wait and see on that.

im also having an old air rifle refurbed thanks to a member off here so plenty shooting this summer,get the pup retrieving few the grey squirrels,seem to be big numbers in the woods surrounding the golf course so give it a go.

anyone got anything planned to waste away the summer months :thumbs:

• Like 4

She looks a little flyer squab.

I was into the super bikes but had a few very close shaves.one was within an inch of being wiped out so prefer walking now lol.

Hope you make a good dent in the squirrels though.

• Like 1

She looks a little flyer squab.

I was into the super bikes but had a few very close shaves.one was within an inch of being wiped out so prefer walking now lol.

Hope you make a good dent in the squirrels though.

to much for me mate them super bikes,had enough near misses over the years on the scoots,shooting squirrels lot safer lol cheers
  • Like 1

Same as you mate have a d plate vespa in bits just waiting for couple bits and will get it built and out in the good weather

plenty pages on FB selling parts mate,no excuse for not getting it up and running lol

bloody hell , you do a good job on them hair dryers lol 85mph thats good that is. i was into motor bikes , had 250 star fire , top end 70-75 mph lol, feck me loads of oil leaks . never passed me test , but could ride bigger bikes , done the 110 on a bonnie . the best 250 in the19 69-72 was honda 250 twin, a good british 250 was the triumph blazer or somthing like that lol, far better bike than the bsa . i am glad really that i didnt get a bigger bike, as i prob have killed me self, went to cars. but i alway had soft spot for the 250 / 650 triumph , if i had full bike licence iget either one of these . :yes: regards this summer its looking bad for me, got a on going lower back prob (trapped nerve ), been in more pain than normal , been like this since last sep :cry: , if i could get me back to how it was before last sep, that would do me , then i do some nice long summer walks down by the canal etc, but carnt as i am fooked with this pain from the back. so its looking crap being honest , anyway enjoy your scooter mate :thumbs: