Hob Has Died, New Ferret Wanted

I lost my hob yesterday, absolutely gutted. The Jill he was living with is wondering around like a lost soul. I was advised to let her see the hobs body as otherwise they can get seriously depressed?!

Anyway I'm after another hob or Jill to keep her company and who does work(granted that the season is coming to an end im happy to accept a kit or a mature ferret).

Anyone be got any stock for sale? I'm in North Yorks but willing to travel

Cheers

If you only got one jill i would get a hob and jill kit this year giving you three ferrets then you wont be able to get the hob kit snipped till next year and the three of them should live quite happily together and being a kit you know your going to get years of service from him

Same as. 2 yrs old Jill. Had a good morning out with her today but to be honest I'm past my best physically so I reckon it's all going to go. She held her own in a biggish bury, 15 holes. They bolted like lightning. Trouble was she wouldn't give up and we ended up waiting over an hour to get her out. Quality none the less. 1 more day out and that is defo it. Anyway, I'm in Ashby de la Zouch so if you are interested let me know. Jok.

• Like 1

Same as. 2 yrs old Jill. Had a good morning out with her today but to be honest I'm past my best physically so I reckon it's all going to go. She held her own in a biggish bury, 15 holes. They bolted like lightning. Trouble was she wouldn't give up and we ended up waiting over an hour to get her out. Quality none the less. 1 more day out and that is defo it. Anyway, I'm in Ashby de la Zouch so if you are interested let me know. Jok.

Thanks Jok, you are still a fair drive from me so may be a bit far, I've PM'd you in any case