Stil Some Decent Lads In The Game

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went up the country yestrday for days digging with lads id only just got to know.good company and a couple of good digs.anyway long story short i mentioned i was short on digging as id no marking houn

I be breeding my old bitch soon as she breaks down-4 are spoken for if there's any spare you welcome to one pal-I've had terriers over 20 yrs and it's only this yr I've been gifted my first from a mem

at the end of the day, we're all in it for the same reasons............but being able to give someone else that helping hand, or share experiences and generally spend time with like minded people is r

Nice terriers them pal i had a bitch similar stamp to your choc one out of pickaxe dog chaz started off young always stayed but unfortunately i went to clean dogs out one morning she was dead in her bed so only got lurcers now the trouble is finding genuine working stock from proven stuff rather than people who just in game to get £££££ out of them shame really as theres alot of genuine people out there but also money makers aswell them terriers id be a credit to any mans kennels what way bred are they