4 replies to this topic

#1 stonewall

stonewall

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:27 pm

Some of the fruits of last week's sloe picking. looking forward to corking it around Christmas time.
  • antg likes this

#2 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:51 pm

Some of the fruits of last week's sloe picking. looking forward to corking it around Christmas time.

Whats the apples for?,if you want the services of an expert alcohol taster id be readily available to sample for you,plus id not charge you for the use of my expertise,2 or 3 litres may be needed :whistling: .

• Lusitano likes this

#3 stonewall

stonewall

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:09 pm

Whats the apples for?,if you want the services of an expert alcohol taster id be readily available to sample for you,plus id not charge you for the use of my expertise,2 or 3 litres may be needed :whistling: .

just some left over apples from the garden said i throw them in with a few of this yrs left over pears.the jar hold a good 8 litres.grand when friends call on a cold night talking lurchers and terriers.

• morton and Flacko like this

#4 kenj

kenj

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:59 pm

Went out today. Too cold for shooting rabbits, but collected a few pounds of sloes from a permission, where only I have access. Plenty of fruit about, but not many rabbits.

This is my blog on the subject. http://www.urbanfiel...e-of-christmas/

#5 TAXI DRIVER

TAXI DRIVER

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:42 pm

I made some sloe gin a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Looking forward to sampling it at Christmas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users