Has anyone got one of these Skoda Yeti's?

Just wanting to see a pic of the boot with a couple of dogs in or some ferreting gear?

Can see the boots on google images and they don't look very big but I don't think you get a proper idea until see them loaded up.

Cheers,

Gaz

Take seats out or do they fold?

They do fold but I need the back seats alot of the time.

I will probably end up getting something full size but looking at the smaller types as missus would prefer driving something like that and although it's not often she drives it does come in handy now and again.

I might end up getting a 3 seat berlingo yet.

Mate of mines a falconer ,allways has VW Passat estates,changed to a Yeti last year and loves it....boots not huge though as has been said,on the plus side theres the kudos of owning a Skoda lol TBH I think you would struggle with your dogs/gear ATB Dave

The soda 4x4 system is OK but for proper off road the forester beats it hands down.

A kid I work with has a scout and we went off roading and I had to pull him out of a bit of mud. They OK for dirt tracks but nothing more.

They are nice cars thouht

Lol at socks.

I don't need a proper 4x4 lads. Never go off roading. I'm a real lamper and walk my ground. Lol. Just think the 4 wheel drive would come in handy in winter and for up farm tracks leading to permission etc, although my estates have always managed to be fair.

The yeti does look small. That's why I was hoping for some boot pics with dogs and gear in but maybe it's not too be.

The forrester isn't a bad shout lads. Cheers.

• Like 1

To be honest gaz ,sounds like you don't need it,and it's something else to go wrong. Just make sure it's got good clearance and sensible tyres not stupid fake race tread style tyres.

I ve driven along tracks in most things since I can drive. Marina van, mk1 fiesta , 6 n polo auto , Peugeot 806 and the old style berlingo I had, the reason I suggested them was the forestry commission used to use them.

I remember reading a car mag in the 90s and a farrier used to drive all his equipment including a small anvil across moors to remote farms in a kit car . Good tyres ,ground clearance and common sense will get you places.

• Like 1

very impressed with mine..rear seat fold and come out! i getting 50 mpg good peformace 2.Was also very suprised how good it is off road.i got cage in back that will hold 2 medium size lurchers no probs..also have new shape citroen multispaz they are much better for space but the ground clearence is rubish dirt tracks are a problem and will ground! where as yeti better alround car in my opinion.