Oh man tell me about it! I'm one for being all keen at the start then forgetting all about things when they are at the next step,that's why I like to keep it as simple and as less ingredients as possible,I'll get there I think cus I'm quite interested and trying hard at the minute but they all seem to need a long time to be ready to drink!

ive still got a fermentation bin full of cider in the airing cupboard from 4 years ago! I darnt touch it incase it explodes!
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Oh man tell me about it! I'm one for being all keen at the start then forgetting all about things when they are at the next step,that's why I like to keep it as simple and as less ingredients as possible,I'll get there I think cus I'm quite interested and trying hard at the minute but they all seem to need a long time to be ready to drink!

ive still got a fermentation bin full of cider in the airing cupboard from 4 years ago! I darnt touch it incase it explodes!

Have you checked on this cider yet ant?? :laugh:

Where do you get the enzyme, yeast and yeast nutrient from?

Wilko usually have a homebrew section that stocks the essentials (those three are like £1 each) also I have a homebrew supply shop not too far away,the net has everything as well,the bay or dedicated sites even tesco i think now,couple of quid a pot and will get loads of gallons from each,

Edited by random
  • 3 months later...

I know a lot of people like a quick result I would suggest rice and raisin plenty of recipes in Google land it takes about 8 weeks doesn't taste that great but after the first glass it's irrelevant pissed is an understatement dribbling messed up idiot who got stuck down the side of my bed summed up my experience enjoy lol.