Sign in to follow this  
D Lloyd

Led 150 With 10 Am Batt V Led 150 With Batt In Handle

ive got the 150 with the battery in the handle, used it all last season and this season. ive yet to run the battery down on a night out. quality bit of kit for the money.

Ian Hodge does the same ones same price I think..from what I just seen..

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

If so, can someone put a link up to where i can order one?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

Just goggle iam Hodge.or get one of this man b..

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

you can get one from me if you can wait a week mate.its more than addaquit for local walkes or even a big night out

• Like 1

not quit his are £3.95 postage mine are £3.50 first class recorded so im still 45p cheeper than the cheepest and im open 24hours a day

• Like 1

Sorry lioyd..I didint mean to come a cross wrong mate.put one a side for me also if you will please.

Sorry lioyd..I didint mean to come a cross wrong mate.put one a side for me also if you will please.

no probs mate will do and ill pm you when they are here

bosun,if you like a lightforce 170,the beam goes as far,although it has a tighter,whiter spot.

It may take you 2 or 3 sessions to get used to the whiter light.

But I now prefer the 150 .it's nothing like the old clulite lamps.A much better lamp.IMHO.

• Like 3

I seen jd gave them a good wright up today in countymans .everyone who has them seems to be more than happy.and great for then local MOOCHERS.

not quit his are £3.95 postage mine are £3.50 first class recorded so im still 45p cheeper than the cheepest and im open 24hours a day

But Hodgys only 15 minutes from me :D

Cheers, D.