Klitscho Fury Back On

Go to solution Solved by lukey,

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

Im sure as mandatory challenger he,d get his mill fighting for the vacant belt :whistling:

Wait for it is this going to be another

1.Cry victim/give abuse/make big statement

2.Get told to back yourself up

3.Run off

Not twice in 2 days surely.

• Like 4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

Some would say Tyson should lose the chance to fight for the title after he turned up dressed as batman and acted like a 12 year old girl.   Sorry Cushty am I okay to say that or do I need to fight

One could not make it up could one...absolutely Supreme!...best of luck with your bet Cushty me ol mushy...these binliners on here dont have a clue about boxing like what you do...my moneys on Klitsch

Posted Images

I said the exact same thing last week.

Fury made a mockery of the press conference and stated that the worst thing wlad could do to him would be to pull out of the fight. So he did just that.

Hopefully the fight goes ahead and fury gets the title. But I won't be betting any money on it happening. Lol

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

Im sure as mandatory challenger he,d get his mill fighting for the vacant belt :whistling:

Wait for it is this going to be another

1.Cry victim/give abuse/make big statement

2.Get told to back yourself up

3.Run off

Not twice in 2 days surely.

you on something pal ? because you go from one extreme to the other with your bull .some one points something out to you and you keep coming back with nonsense .cry victim abuse ? whats all that about ? told to back myself up ? back myself up to what ? you ? thats not a problem .run of ? run of from what ,? who ? who am i running from ? you called me an idiot in a recent post ,your the idiot a very jealous idiot ,i told you sometime ago you dont insult me and i wont insult you .keep up your bull against my family members with your petty bollox and il keep answering your petty bollox always remember this my cousin wears his advertising on his shorts yours was on the soles of your feet .as for backing anything up youve been offered that option as well ,you wriggled out by making a joke of it ..you should be aware your arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics even if you win your still a retard o/k now its your turn in the p---ing contest dopey

Gaz is fighting him cushty reckons .. my money on gaz hes a right piece of work

Can't believe people are still talking about Ronnie Prickering. I wouldn't be surprised if the lad on the bike was Cushty and it was all just a plan to be famous on the internet for a week or 2.

• Like 1

Well if that's the case then he should have been stripped of his title and that's coming from a Wlad admirer and complete neutral.

Well if that's the case then he should have been stripped of his title and that's coming from a Wlad admirer and complete neutral.

Some would say Tyson should lose the chance to fight for the title after he turned up dressed as batman and acted like a 12 year old girl.

Sorry Cushty am I okay to say that or do I need to fight Tyson Fury now? ?

• Like 6

I ain't the one on about fighting all the time over the net

Neither am I I'm on about boxing not fighting myself dinlerrr

It's dinlo not dinlerrr Mr Travelling man ;) ...
Yes I know that but it's called modyfiying a word you dinler look at the amount of times I've used dinlo in the past all I'm doing is changing the word slightly still got the same meaning didn't know you where such a Romany language consour after you admitted me to me you where part of a new age movement who didn't know any Romany words Edited by CushtyJook