Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_1989

Few Pics...

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

That's the only reason I got this pup. To help the brindle catch a few

If a pup aids the elder ,god help us,and im a Catholic.

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

why waste your own energy? Get them both doubled up on some green summer bunnies, be fit as fook in no time

Yeh it's true. Brindle bitch was 2 last month and she had accounted for 15 rabbits in her 2 years. This pup has been doing 15 on her own 4 nights a week at 7 months old.

Took them both out last night and the brindle bitch had her best night ever. She caught 3 rabbits. I think it was cuz the pup was pushing her on.

Are you taking the piss,15 rabbits in 2 years and a pup learning it?.Jesus,id shoot myself in my left leg and protect the right un from becoming accustomed to it,behave.

what if you never had a gun tho?

• Like 1

what if you never had a gun tho?

Id borrow one from a nugget from Haworth.

into the wild, is that daft film about bears?

No mate bout chris mcandless he went to live in the wild by himself because he dont like everyday life true story good film 👍👍

• Like 1

I tried to shoot the bitch, 3 times. But everytime she gave me these puppy dog eyes and I couldn't do it.

So I decided to keep her as a pet.

But now she's catching so many (3 this year) I've started to work her again. And like TB25 says, with any luck she will do 5 this season coming.

Wish me luck.

• Like 1

into the wild, is that daft film about bears?

No mate bout chris mcandless he went to live in the wild by himself because he dont like everyday life true story good film

that's shit that kev, most the films on Netflix are shit, my watch the kiddy stuff but only good films they got.are real old uns, watched that warrior the other night with my lad, he loved it lol

It takes someone who is very uneducated to do this to a pup ....I can see why the first one didn't end up a lot of cop..atb

• Like 1

It takes someone who is very uneducated to do this to a pup ....I can see why the first one didn't end up a lot of cop..atb

You just worry about your bait dogs you.

• Like 1

them pics look staged to me, is it same bunnies in all pics, just defrosted for pics?? And I reckon you got that pic of your missus off google, get son better ones up

• Like 1

Haha a few green rabbits ... Bring her down here and try her on some rabbits that can get a move on ...not just sit in that long grass and stone walls waiting for a dog to pick them up... Il tell you now.... you have 9000 posts which are all of shite... My 8 year old daughter has probley forgotten more about lurchers ...than you make out to no about them .... You just keep burning that pup out ....atb

• Like 2