Selling Hmr

This is not about the HMR, but I need some advive on how to peronally sell an HMR. I have a CZ452 American HMR that I want to sell. I want to put it in the for sale section but am unsure as to how you go about the paper work once you have a buyer. If some one sees the gun and mod and wants to buy it how do you actually fill out the paper work?.I know the buyer has to have the appropiate slot on their FAC, but what do you write on each certificate? and who sends what to the Police to let them know of the transaction?. I would ask the FAO but they don't always give correct advice. I would rather take advice from someone who has actually sold a fire arm. Thanks.

It's quite simple. Look at he buyers cert and check he has the authority to acquire what you are selling ( including moderators) and fill in the appropriate spaces on his certificate, serial number as well. Download a transfer form from your local police site, fill out all the details and send of to your Firearms dept. within 7 days. He has to do the same about his acquiring a rifle etc.

make sure buyer has licence and authority to purchase .17 hmr and sound mod fill in his part of the licence .then inform your plod you have sold it and mod including serial nums need any more help pm me i'll give you my number and talk you through it.

• Like 1