• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because its wicked innit   Money cant buy taste pal

So that your carer cant lose you

Surely the more traditional red Ferrari around the corner looks better lol

Posted Images

A Customer I Do Work For Had A Place In Knightsbridge (Montpellier Place) , They Use To Let Me Use The Place When I Was In London , Id See All These Top Motors Ambling Round Going Nowhere Fast , Surely They Need A Good Run Every So Often !!

P.S. I Was Gutted When They Sold The Place :(

I bet you was Montpellier place very nice!
  • Like 1

I like the cream whatever sort of car this is lol anyone know ?

Guess your back up London, lucky to see all these cars I've never in my life seen a Bugatti veron in real
always in London mate , I'm waiting to see and get a pic of Bentley covered in crystals or the Aston covered in suede leather lol

Guess your back up London, lucky to see all these cars I've never in my life seen a Bugatti veron in real
always in London mate , I'm waiting to see and get a pic of Bentley covered in crystals or the Aston covered in suede leather lol
What are you doing working I take it, there is a carpark I use next to harrods a few posh cars park in there the carpark guy was telling me about a motor covered in crystals that's uses it regually
  • Like 1

Just go to Jack Barclays in Berkeley Square theres a couple of them on the shop floor.......wear a nice whistle and they might let you sit in one......either that or just look at them through the window :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

What are you doing working I take it, there is a carpark I use next to harrods a few posh cars park in there the carpark guy was telling me about a motor covered in crystals that's uses it regually
yes working up there, if you thought the gold Ferrari was ott its hasn't got patch on the crystal one !

Just go to Jack Barclays in Berkeley Square theres a couple of them on the shop floor.......wear a nice whistle and they might let you see in one......either that or just look at them through the window :D
true mate always one there in the summer , I do like a Bugati Veyron though ?

Just go to Jack Barclays in Berkeley Square theres a couple of them on the shop floor.......wear a nice whistle and they might let you see in one......either that or just look at them through the window :D
true mate always one there in the summer , I do like a Bugati Veyron though

Cant stand the f****n things.....maybe if i was 21 again.....and a bit smaller :laugh:

What do I do blow the whistle as I walk through the door or what what's the point in the whistle round my neck

true mate always one there in the summer , I do like a Bugati Veyron though

Cant stand the f****n things.....maybe if i was 21 again.....and a bit smaller :laugh:
I'm not small but unfortunately it's my size that keeping from getting in one its the cash that's the biggest problem mate ?
  • Like 1

What do I do blow the whistle as I walk through the door or what what's the point in the whistle round my neck
Whistle and flute=suit

what's the point in the whistle round my neck

So that your carer cant lose you :thumbs:
You have a real problem i bet you are ginger and rejected at birth why would I need to wear a whistle is all I asked

Dont start getting all twitchy son im only having a giggle..........when i said wear a whistle i simply meant if you wear a suit they might let you sit in one.......clearly my humour was lost on you !

• Like 1