• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

more chance of you turning Muslim

Just finished my first season on the daytime job. My pup turned 12 month in September so started him off on some easy catches on the stubbles, he went from strength to strength with each day out. Show

Good permission is like winning the lottery twice LOL It provides you with a reason to be in certain areas, should it come on top.Its getting harder to walk the dogs now in some places last weekend 11

Can't wait for the stubble and seed ,after losing my old dog missed couple of seasons but got a 7mth old bullx that I will be running hopeful of big things from him big as my old dog already got a couple of goals to work towards with him over the next few seasons roll on sept

Just finished my first season on the daytime job. My pup turned 12 month in September so started him off on some easy catches on the stubbles, he went from strength to strength with each day out. Showed me some real potential. Ran him on the best land thanks to some kind invites out on permission. Seen some great runs and met some top blokes... Alteady looking forward to next season!!

promising young dog enjoyed watching him other day should be spot on for the back end. just going to try and get mine going then wait for stubble atb two crows

• Like 2

Just finished my first season on the daytime job. My pup turned 12 month in September so started him off on some easy catches on the stubbles, he went from strength to strength with each day out. Showed me some real potential. Ran him on the best land thanks to some kind invites out on permission. Seen some great runs and met some top blokes... Alteady looking forward to next season!!

promising young dog enjoyed watching him other day should be spot on for the back end. just going to try and get mine going then wait for stubble atb two crows

Good luck with her two crows, she's a lovely looking bitch.... Hope I get to see her at them next season!

• Like 1