New Led Lamp Built In Lithium Battery

Got one these today and am really impressed . 60 euro 200 m beam great lamp .nice tight beam and real bright downsside no variable dimmer easy 2 3 nights with it any one else have one or used one what you think .. My battery cost me 250 lamp 100 all tracer but for 60 check these out

post-93982-0-46265200-1425426806_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have the very same lamp delboy and find it very good. :thumbs:

Got mine for the same price as well.

When charging, do you have to wait til the red light turns green? as i did not get intsructions with mine.

Think thats what you do when charging anyhow?

I highly recomend them for rabbits and even fox.. :thumbs:

Their for sale over here in ireland and below is where i got mine from..

They are out of stock a good bit with them,as they are so popular, but if you keep trying and as soon as they come in stock,order one,thats what i did. :thumbs:

http://www.mccullaghsports.ie/product_item.php?cat_name_product=Lamps+%26+Battery+Packs&record_id=522&category_level1_id=2&category_level2_id=33

• Like 2

Mine hasn't ran out on me yet while I've been out 5/6 hours it's 2.5 hours if you have it on constantly.you get a red filter with the tracer.says in the instructions you have to totally discharge the battery and completely charge it every two months.

• Like 1

I have been out for 3hrs with mine on a nights lamping and its still going. Thanks for the tip on the charging richie, yours looks a very similar lamp. :thumbs:

I bet they are exactly the same mate from the same factory.just sold on to different companies and rebounded.has yours got a screw in thing by the charging port?

I have been out for 3hrs with mine on a nights lamping and its still going. Thanks for the tip on the charging richie, yours looks a very similar lamp. :thumbs:

I bet they are exactly the same mate from the same factory.just sold on to different companies and rebounded.has yours got a screw in thing by the charging port?

Yes, it has as it happens mate, think your right, their the same lamp, under different name. Mine also throws a blue beam out. :thumbs:

yes think it for a rifle or some sort . Very same red when charging green when charged orange when nearly there . Got mine in tallahgt he can't keep them in
  • Like 1