Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit Hunter

'Little Dogs With Big Hearts'

.....as well as a lurcherbook and other things...etc....just no bloody time..!!! :blink:

Good hunting......JD :thumbs:

I was going to ask you that one JD :thumbs: After "Extreme Lurcherwork" and "Running Dog Addiction," I was wondering if there was another in the pipeline....... :clapper::clapper:

just finished reading mine,excellent stuff bigboy :clapper::clapper:

bucko since when did you get past peter and jane? only messing lol :doh:

just got mine seams a nice book well presented ,havent read much yet pictures nice and clear( keep up the good work darcy)many thanks dave h :thumbs:

i have read both the lurcher books by darcy and i believe they are the best by far,but i have not read 'lurchers and longdogs' i think its called by Ted Walsh.Have you got any idea how long we have to wait Jdarcy for the third lurcher book?

good hunting

rew

Guest WILF

Will it have a messers section or are you leaving you know who out of it :clapper:

So your going to start it when you get out ?.......

ps : i didn't get a vo

hya ha ha....messers

Got it for my OH's birthday: (well, I wanted it but it was his birthday!) he's not really into terriers at all, but digs to mine! LOL Even he liked the book and I reckon its a good read: though I agree about the doctored photos: weird colours: maybe JD had been taking summat when he did them :tongue2::D .

I reckon you've hit the nail on the head making just a limited number: way to go. Keep it for the minority (sadly we are a minority nowadays) who appreciate these sort of books. Keep 'em coming. :clapper:

Quote'I reckon you've hit the nail on the head making just a limited number: way to go. Keep it for the minority (sadly we are a minority nowadays) who appreciate these sort of books. Keep 'em coming.'

So true Skycat,

Higgins.