New Rifle For Xmas

[BANNED TEXT] fellas I need your help I'm in the market for a new rifle I've got about 1000-1200 to spend . I'm looking to buy a hw100 with a descent scope hopefully when I've got funds get it kitted up with night vision to record my outings . I'll be perfectly honest I'm pretty much green as grass with air rifles (I'm a shotgun man) but lately I've been watching loads of air rifle vids and I really need one lol .

Some questions

I'm thinking hw 100kt so I'll need a good scope any ideas ?

Can I get the cylinder on these modified to increase shot count I'm sure I've seen this mentioned .

Is there any vids or forums I can learn about night vision how to set it up etc .

Also if any one knows of any that are up for sale ease let me know

Thanks bud

I have 1 but not kt. its got cs stock and comes with or without Harris bipod near Huddersfield. can do pictures and price later when I get home if your interested

oh in .22

Make your mind up, your as bad a a split arse choosing shoes!

Bud, smithies is a tidy rifle and he's ok to deal with, I would say he's a nice bloke but I wouldn't want to see his ego get bigger than his belly :laugh::thumbs:

I've got a Hawke Sport HD 3-9x40 IR AO Rifle Scope - Reticle Mil Dot on my HW100KS and have had no bother at all in over 2 years, and I have recently purchased the same scope, but without the illuminated reticle, for my AA 410 classic, at a cost of £49.99 from Uttings. Well happy, holds zero and would recommend it.

• Like 2

Well that will start a riot, more different opinions on here than I have odd socks. Avoid Daystate. I like Air Arms ( had an S410 for 5 years and never let me down ) I like the BSA Ultra for hide work and indoors, shot count is low though.

I really am going for the HW100 strongly myself, well made and seem about the best around.

Optics, I am happy with Hawke and BSA on air rifles. Others will disagree strongly on that. Just remember you are shooting small game out to 50 or so yards so some optics are overkill ( pricewise ) MTC seem reasonable though.

If you have that kind of money though, have you considered Ripley Rifles? Worth a look. I am pulled that way too.

However, enjoy PCP. Cheap and good fun with lots of disciplines open to you.

Best wishes.

I have 1 but not kt. its got cs stock and comes with or without Harris bipod near Huddersfield. can do pictures and price later when I get home if your interested

oh in .22

Cheers mate but it's a kt I've got my heart on but send us a pic mate plz because if I like the stock that's on it I might have it mate Edited by budharley

its ok if your not intrested i will just lock it away until i can find a bit of motivation to go shooting again

price is £550 no scope

s200wh100_zpscc657118.jpg

comes with 1 mag unless i find the second. and just had a service in september with ft lb set to 11.4

the stock can be bought here..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-stock-CS800-Thumbhole-Stock-Walnut-R-Hand-standard-checkering-adj-pad-/251728091379?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3a9c29d8f3

i have the rosewood capping and checkering etc on my stock

oh in .22

Make your mind up, your as bad a a split arse choosing shoes!

Bud, smithies is a tidy rifle and he's ok to deal with, I would say he's a nice bloke but I wouldn't want to see his ego get bigger than his belly :laugh::thumbs:

:feck::feck::feck::feck::feck::feck:

• Like 1

gun is not mint and i try show that in these photo,s but they are poor. it is quick fill but no dust cap.. they are a fiver each

the service recept had serial number ( 1916908 ) on maybe you can trace the age through this. i bought it second hand

resept_zpsf3001c2f.jpg

its scratches around quick fill from the filling probe and end or silencer were i poked it through the odd fence etc

bh2_zps72e678c6.jpg

bh1_zpsdcad8b8e.jpg

bh3_zps3dd36bb3.jpg

Edited by smithie

Ha. 1000-1200 to spend and your after a 100. Jesus, with that amount I'd be seriously considering a Steyr LG110 mate.

100's are the dogs bollox man, but they aren't worth that much... Just think what you "could" have for a moment... And try them out. Your budget is very top end, why not make the up most use of it.

Hi I'm new to this but thought ice say hello to you all from sunny Aberdeenshire in Scotland I wish there's more wind up here than in a gastroenteritis ward lol any way I'm considering an hw100 but not sure of caliber and I'm sure there's good reasons for both 177an .22 any way thanks for any info