Sign in to follow this  
youcanthide...BANG

Removed

Looks like pics must be taken in the day then. Find it funny how mine was deleted but the one last week that was taken with two pheasants, in the dark, with a torch at the side of them is still on

I can't speak for Matt but I certainly haven't seen it. I would have removed it.

Which thread? :laugh:

Happy to remove any thread which contains details of potential illegality.

Please note that the rules clearly state that content can be removed without explanation. I've given you enough explanations; any more stirring or posting of what are obviously illegal activities and warning points will be issued.

I'm sure you will get a response :yes:

In fairness. I wouldn't have noticed the torch at a quick glance. No offence Charlie. I assume there was an innocent reason as to why it was hung "centre stage" in the picture and not placed there to be provocative.

But what I will say is that if such pictures continue to be put up, either to get the mods backs up or through stupidity. They will be removed. Along with the poster.

Can't be fairer than that.

But what I will say is that if such pictures continue to be put up, either to get the mods backs up or through stupidity. They will be removed. Along with the poster.

Can't be fairer than that.

The same applies to long standing members who continue to post For Sale topics here despite previous warnings.

It's great that you lads have a hobby like this and are so willing to share ideas and tips. BUT that doesn't mean that the forum rules, or the law of the land don't apply.

None of the moderators want to be looking in here every five minutes and dealing with reports about this section, so if everyone sticks to the rules there will be no problem.