Sign in to follow this  
zandy01

Experience In Newcastle/blyth/northumberland

Yes mate, MC is a cracking fella and has offered to take me out regular when I can so buzzing to get the dog some work and I thank him for his generous offer... I must not forget about yourself Sean, and BigMac being decent lads and taking me under your wings and teaching me how to hunt with a rifle, I also have to thank you both very much...

I have a cracking 2015 hunting season to look forward to with you and BigMac on the rifles and with MC with the dogs and ferrets...

Thank you so much lads, ;)

atb

Andy (one lucky lad)

Edited by zandy01
  • Like 3

PS

Sean - I got your glass and box of truffles so next time we're out ill bring them...

(Truffles have to be shared)... - BigMac please read ha ha... ;)

• Like 1

PS

Sean - I got your glass and box of truffles so next time we're out ill bring them...

(Truffles have to be shared)... - BigMac please read ha ha... ;)

They were just to nice to share i did think of him when i was eating them but them brandy one,s yum yum yum yum

And your welcome to come with us any time you want ,even if your bored just give us a tx and we will get you out

were going out soon for more land so you never no you may be out more than you think

Next time were out you can tag along with me and we will leave Sean to eat his truffles lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

been a good honest thread this and fair play to the men who helped him out....well done men :thumbs: .....

did the whippet get 1?

Glad to hear someone is helping you out. if your ever up near berwick upon tweed give me a shout will always be happy to help atb mark

Glad to hear someone is helping you out. if your ever up near berwick upon tweed give me a shout will always be happy to help atb mark

You have PM mate :)

Sign in to follow this