Like i say im no expert i just think with a side view you get the outline and detail but from a face on view you get the real depth and substance......ive seen a few that look good from the side that look crap when face on....................but im sure yours wont :D

• Like 1

Like i say im no expert i just think with a side view you get the outline and detail but from a face on view you get the real depth and substance......ive seen a few that look good from the side that look crap when face on....................but im sure yours wont :D

hope not, here is the front view, cheers

post-73370-0-32000800-1408375441.jpg

just doesnt look right from the front tbh mate

Gotta be honest i feel exactly the same which kind of emphasises my point.................still its a hundred times better than i could do so fair play.

i think its eyes are not right and when would you ever see a badger with a snarl like that,as iv never i think it might have looked better with its mouth closed as it would look more natural

• Like 2

To be fair , the view from the front has to look odd because its at an height that you wouldn't see in the normal run of things , you would be looking down on to its head as opposed to looking straight at it ...thought it looked good from the side ...

Put your finger over each half of the face it looks like 2 different animals have been joined down the middle :D ......Shame because it looks bang on from the side......not knocking the maker by the way its just something ive noticed over the years with this sort of stuff.