:icon_eek: Simply f**king staggering, mate!

Completely rhetorical question, of course, but; How the hell did ye get that wet fur effect?! I've never heard of any such technique.

I'd honestly even consider buying that one, just to get a better look at it. As it is; More shots would be appreciated! That's got me fascinated.

Best shut up, or I'll sound like I'm blathering. Wouldn't be far wrong either! :laugh:

But, there ye go again, see, Rob? Like ye hares in the wheat; You definitely blow me away the best when ye thinking outside the box.

And this one too is blowing me away :yes:

• Like 3

It's no good, Rob. I just can't get past this .......... That Has To Be quite simply The Most appealing bit of work I have ever seen in my entire f**king life!

I once cased up a wren which I'd bought from my old mate, Andy Henry (RIP :() When he saw it - I used to buy stuff off him, on the wires. Case it with ground work and he'd then sell it on for me - he was entranced.

So much so, in fact, that he just stared at and studied it for a long time. Before announcing that he was buying it, there and then, for his own, personal collection.

(Anyone who knows anything of the " Andy Henry Collection " would know what an accolade That was! :icon_eek:)

Bob; I feel quite sure that, were Andy still with us ~ bless him ~ That would bring him to ye doorstep the very day he saw it :yes:

• Like 1

Rob; I swear to god, mate; I haven't got a square inch to put the bugger, if I had him! In fact, I'm just thinking how I'll need to put a little shelf up, for this bloody rat that no bugger's come up with for me yet.

Tell ye what though? The good burghers of the town like to, every few years, put fresh ducks on the river. Naturally, these poor sods last a week or two, before the next mink wipes them out.

I told them I'd protect their ducks, if they'd protect me from having my skin sued off, the moment some inquisitive kiddie sticks his hand in my f**king trap! I said I needed one of the bridges gating in. They agreed.

That must have been three years ago now. Their f**king mink raft is Really annoying me. Sat there in my work room. They paid. I made. Now it sits. And they'll never gate that f**king bridge.

Point is; I'm the only man on record as actually having seen 'The' mink. Right place. Right time. That's all. But, I saw it emerge from the water at one of the bridges. Its fur looked just like that!

If they ever let me do my work? First one will be straight to you. If I have to pay some f**ker to bring it myself. And I'll want it done, just like that one. I'll buy a dome for it and give it to my local.

There it'll be, long after I'm gone. And people will tell and retell the story of the guy who caught it, and showed youngsters how to do it. And that's why ~ they'll say ~ we have f**king ducks on that river now!

:yes:

• Like 6