• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

No mucky I owned whiteman different dog think few people tried say whitey was whiteman cause no one knew whitey breeding as he came outa a pound but kipper was slipping that day in cup he kept saying he knew the dog it was only later in pub we all sittin big mark told kipper how he got it. Turned out was gaz old dog. But he was very well bred off kipper old cruiser and old pig dog all good old breed.

Yea was very good dog john.he could take some hammer same as whitey any dog that can run 6 hares on wisbech fen is a goodin. I also seen whitey kill hares with tommy when he had him home on the jumping church they aint big feilds. Its a known fact good dog run anywhere.

But gorger so to have a good dog you have to bring him to England,like they plenty good dogs Ireland but to make a right dog you have to test them in England ??? Some very good land over here to test a dog out big fields and good hares right time of the year,

Edited by captain2010

But gorger so to have a good dog you have to bring him to England,like they plenty good dogs Ireland but to make a right dog you have to test them in England ??? Some very good land over here to test a dog out big fields and good hares right time of the year,

Reverse the situation Cap.Could a plodder catch in sligo.

his not saying that captain,the only people to knock running in England are the ones that never ran there,you have to have ran on the fens to know what people are saying,as for big land in Ireland the biggest field in Ireland is called a paddock in England lol,look at it this way owen,louth tiger,his dad [rip] ps sk they all ran in England they ran the irish comp in England that says enough,and spent good money to get there.

• Like 4

Cap were did I say that. Uve jumped the gun a bit of course there's fantastic land here. I said a real goodin can run anywhere that's a fact. I've seen many a good dog run in ire they go to eng can't hack it. I've seen eng dogs can't run here as not enough room. My point a good dog run anywhere cap that's what makes them good. If we all honest te name of the sport we love is coursing that's were a hare takes a dog on for ability. In ire I've seen to many dogs under pressure there lungs hurting a hedge or a farm saves there lives. In eng if a dog under pressure for wind no hedges or farms to save them its either brakes on or get a trailing. But cap we've plenty good land good hares here sadly just not as much as the lads in lincoln do. Atb.

• Like 2