Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

and out of pure curio

i no every spot down here BM im hunting round here 25 years and yes there is a very good hare down here and in louth and your not wrong alot of places you go you will find mr right a few times and no dog will stop um its simple but to compare both isnt right me personally i prefer england i like to see big desert land but thats me you prefer ireland thats you,alot of men in ireland dont fancy going to the fen just in case their dog is found out plus alot of time its hard to get invited no heart no lungs=brakes lol

you might be hunting 25 years but how long are you hare hunting? and when was your first trip to england? makattack there has been a lot of these top dogs found out in louth they didnt put on the brakes but they didnt have the speed to control a hare thats a fact. so in my opinion if the dog not good enough for ireland than theres no point it being good in england onless your living there, bottom line is you If your need a dog for where your hunting simple as that.
In that case your limiting yourself to where you can run your dog.A hare dog should be able to hunt any where a hare is.

iceman your compleatly missing the point theres heaps of lads in ireland that have never been to england and they not intrested in going so what does it matter if there dog can do it in england or not?? and the truth be known some of these dogs could be flyers in england but as i say i dosent matter because they wont be going

• Like 1

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

Bm anyone knows me that has run with me tell ya I'm pretty lucky at finding my runs each week but I'm like all the rest there's weeks I go out only get few skites so my dogs arnt tested that week but I will be back out midweek to try again. I go eng twic a month for a week at a time I work all summer save up to do it. When I'm in eng I'm out everyday with a different dog. My dogs be out 3 times a week when I'm in eng. Trust me the lads over there take ya good places were they run everyday. You gota rem the fens are run 7 days a week they travel from all over to run the fens. Anyone see my dvd I gve my dogs massive slips aswell as kick ups.

• Like 2

i no every spot down here BM im hunting round here 25 years and yes there is a very good hare down here and in louth and your not wrong alot of places you go you will find mr right a few times and no dog will stop um its simple but to compare both isnt right me personally i prefer england i like to see big desert land but thats me you prefer ireland thats you,alot of men in ireland dont fancy going to the fen just in case their dog is found out plus alot of time its hard to get invited no heart no lungs=brakes lol

you might be hunting 25 years but how long are you hare hunting? and when was your first trip to england? makattack there has been a lot of these top dogs found out in louth they didnt put on the brakes but they didnt have the speed to control a hare thats a fact. so in my opinion if the dog not good enough for ireland than theres no point it being good in england onless your living there, bottom line is you need a dog for where your hunting simple as that.

25 years at everything ive been to england simple wether it was this year or 10 years ago i was still there and will go everytime i get an invite its hard for a dog to control those hares in louth coz the land is small ya you need a dog for where your hunting thats a very good point so i need one for ireland and england but once your happy hunting small land in ireland and your dog pleases you thats all that matters,BM have you seen all these top dogs getting found out or is it just tales been told round a table?

• Like 1

you might be hunting 25 years but how long are you hare hunting? and when was your first trip to england? makattack there has been a lot of these top dogs found out in louth they didnt put on the brakes but they didnt have the speed to control a hare thats a fact. so in my opinion if the dog not good enough for ireland than theres no point it being good in england onless your living there, bottom line is you If your need a dog for where your hunting simple as that.
In that case your limiting yourself to where you can run your dog.A hare dog should be able to hunt any where a hare is.

icey how come your on the ball tonight lad lol

• Like 1

come next winter give me an invite I show you some of them. atb mp

there be no point mucky paws i only hunt galway small land bad hares that what lads say anyway. plus if you have them as i already said best of luck to you

• Like 1

and out of pure curio

iceman your compleatly missing the point theres heaps of lads in ireland that have never been to england and they not intrested in going so what does it matter if there dog can do it in england or not?? and the truth be known some of these dogs could be flyers in england but as i say i dosent matter because they wont be going
Not missing the point under stand what your saying but it seems your limiting your dog just to Ireland. Am like you never run in England but l will one day because l would like to see what my dogs have right in front off me because let's be honest anything can be going on the other side off that hedge. A hare has to many places to hide and get away over here. In england a few go to ground but most off the time its just animal on animal
  • Like 4

you might be hunting 25 years but how long are you hare hunting? and when was your first trip to england? makattack there has been a lot of these top dogs found out in louth they didnt put on the brakes but they didnt have the speed to control a hare thats a fact. so in my opinion if the dog not good enough for ireland than theres no point it being good in england onless your living there, bottom line is you need a dog for where your hunting simple as that.

25 years at everything ive been to england simple wether it was this year or 10 years ago i was still there and will go everytime i get an invite its hard for a dog to control those hares in louth coz the land is small ya you need a dog for where your hunting thats a very good point so i need one for ireland and england but once your happy hunting small land in ireland and your dog pleases you thats all that matters,BM have you seen all these top dogs getting found out or is it just tales been told round a table?

believe what you want makattack regardless what i say or any 1 ealse your going to have your own view, but there not tall tales, and to be honest if a dog cant control a hare in louth in that big land he needs shooting but again thats just my opinion

• Like 1

I wouldn't keep a dog if it cudnt run both countrys but that's me. When I can I test them to the limit. Cause I wana see how far up the ladder they are to see if they worth breeding. Because eventually they be found out in eng if any weakness. But that's type dog I wana put all time and effort in all money to go across the pond in front loads lads knowing that I won't be let down.

• Like 2

and out of pure curio

Not missing the point under stand what your saying but it seems your limiting your dog just to Ireland. Am like you never run in England but l will one day because l would like to see what my dogs have right in front off me because let's be honest anything can be going on the other side off that hedge. A hare has to many places to hide and get away over here. In england a few go to ground but most off the time its just animal on animal

we may aswell all move to england lol our dogs no good to us in ireland ffs lads will ye shake yer heads if the dog doing the job where you hunt thats all that matters and if some day you decide to go to england and your dogs cant do it so what??? try get 1 that will suit eng simple as that

• Like 1

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: True..Banner well put seen the best of them missing. :yes:

believe what you want makattack regardless what i say or any 1 ealse your going to have your own view, but there not tall tales, and to be honest if a dog cant control a hare in louth in that big land he needs shooting but again thats just my opinion

didnt you say it takes a good dog to kill one in louth so if the hares are that good and a dog cant control um it needs shootin?just a question BM id rather see it with my own eyes and not listen to tales jmho and the land in louth isnt big imho good hares up there tho well didnt you put up a post a few months back saying your bitch missed 3/3 round louth?did you shoot her?of course you didnt coz she kills lots for you in different places imo you shouldnt compare england to ireland coz you havnt ran england

• Like 2