Sign in to follow this  
irishdogs

Terrier On Done Deal, Ballymena

watch out theres a big fat bitch up there whos a dog dealer, my mate sold her a pup 3 yr ago and on her way to collect it she already had it advertised for 100 quid more, she also gave him a greyhound fulla mange and offered him terriers all the time. she lies about breeding and says she sells them on behalf off her dad. complete bullshitters pedalling fcukwits.

Cheers that's why I'm asking, always gets me wondering why one of their digging buds don't take the dog, could be genuine enough just wanted to see if anyone knows of him or his dog. £300 on him

its up to you but for that doe id def be wanting a trial before any money changes hands. all her/his dogs are 100% they stand by them until you want your money back because the dog isn't a worker.

A bit like a man down this way too just keep screwing men over but sure people keep going so know what he is like. I'm going to see another dog next week same coin no trial but have been told I can see him dug to a few times, but like to find out as much as I can before going anywhere, people selling tell you all you want to hear on the phone

watch out theres a big fat bitch up there whos a dog dealer, my mate sold her a pup 3 yr ago and on her way to collect it she already had it advertised for 100 quid more, she also gave him a greyhound fulla mange and offered him terriers all the time. she lies about breeding and says she sells them on behalf off her dad. complete bullshitters pedalling fcukwits.

fat anne :laugh::laugh::laugh: lurcher mn in belfast were in love with her lol.

the man thats selling this is a digging mate threw and threw decent big fella seeing the dog work im sure would nt be a problem

robert

her name is chantelle, he said big fat ginger fcuker, double of the honey monster. his words. don't know surmane though. just be carefull.

Think the person your describing is a member on here :laugh:
  • Like 1

Surprised with big Roy opting to sell a dog on done deal with all the terrier men he knows

Was partly the reason I didn't go for it and I already arranged this weekend to see another dog working so don't want to f--k the man about either