Sign in to follow this  
adman0666

Air Rifle Shooting- Permission/partners For Rabbits Pigeons Etc Telford Shropshire

i have had 1 and i have got to two others where i have to visit and do the formalities this is in the last month the important part is getting google, bing and other search engines to work for you

most farm owners around here have computers/laptops these days if not their sons or daughters have

Edited by niatron

Can't wait for the season to start again an get back out with me gun need to fine some new permission tho first if anyone would like to offer me some land to shoot on

Wow

How lucky is that.

I own most of the land around Telford, so you will be fine to go out and get shooting.

I basically need rabbits done just now, so crack on and remember to let me know how you get on so I can inform my factors

Just go where you need to, and if questioned, just say Rake said it was OK

Good luck my man

Rake

Hi I'm new to this site I am looking for some land around the telford shropshire area if some one could help I would be grateful thanks

Edited by Daniel Davies 91

Hi could laird rake please message me regarding some of the land he may own in the telford area please I really wood like to control some of the land you own sir rake thanks in advance

Hi I'm new to this site I am looking for some land around the telford shropshire area if some one could help I would be grateful thanks

Firstly pal I would refrain from putting your number on an open forum, you are inviting abuse from anti's,

look lad, get out and get door knocking, dress smart (not in cammo) take your insurance (you do have insurance?) And ask at every place you can, you will get lots of knock backs, but keep at it and you WILL get some, nobody on here is going to give you land to shoot on, or at least it is highly unlikely, offer to do some work in return, work at it and it will pay off good luck.

Thanks peps I haven't insurance as of yet but I am going to get some soon I have got a few farm ls but there dieing off hopefully rake will be in touch soon I'm only using 12ft lbs air rifle / dog) ferrits and catapult

Hello :) I'm new to this site and from the West Midlands and just looking for somewhere for me and my mate to shoot rabbits and pigeons with our air rifles if anyone can be any help please let me know :)

Sign in to follow this