Nite Tek T20 - Are They All Crap?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, got myself a t20 and new 18650 ultra fire 4000 mah batteries, fully charged and I can't see much more than 30 yards! Admittedly looking through a bullet cam with its ir removed. Compared to my

Ive a marky t20 on my spotter mate used it on my 550 as well it isnt as good as the nm800 with twin battery but it isnt bad for the cash I would suspect your batterys anything that says ultrafire is r

Maybe ya battery is shite my pal got a set and only 2 out of 4 work right test ya battery see what its kiking out

Could well be that your camera is "crap",performance won't just be the ir,there are a few other factors such as camera,scope and outside conditions.

It would have been better to contact Mark in the first instance before starting this thread,at least then you could eliminate any possible problems with your bullet cam,batteries etc before blaming the ir.

As for the red filter....is it an ir filter or just plain 'red' filter,if it's the latter then yes that would work better with any cam than an ir light.

I'm in contact via email with Mark and he is very helpful.

Camera is fine, i was experimenting for the fun of it on the rimmy as fancied seeing if it would work and if it was usable at range but more importantly, whether it worked for me looking at a screen rather than through a scope.

So it proved a point that i prefer the scope so am now looking at using the t20 with a yukon photon for the rimmy.

Take your point though - maybe the post title was a bit harsh.

I'm in contact via email with Mark and he is very helpful.

Camera is fine, i was experimenting for the fun of it on the rimmy as fancied seeing if it would work and if it was usable at range but more importantly, whether it worked for me looking at a screen rather than through a scope.

So it proved a point that i prefer the scope so am now looking at using the t20 with a yukon photon for the rimmy.

Take your point though - maybe the post title was a bit harsh.

Wasn't having a go at you personally hutchy,strange though the results your getting with the T20,I think mark did do a few for the photon owners using a less powerful oslon black led,now I think he just use's a 3 power mode driver with the 'stacked' version of the oslon black.

Just out of interest what bullet camera are you using?

It's a sony ej230

I'm even more surprised at your findings now,I thought the ej230 is one of the better cams out there....albeit after a bit of adjustment within the camera's menu,can't understand the lack of distance tbh,other's seem to do well with this cam.

• 3 weeks later...