Nite Tek T20 - Are They All Crap?

Hi, got myself a t20 and new 18650 ultra fire 4000 mah batteries, fully charged and I can't see much more than 30 yards!

Admittedly looking through a bullet cam with its ir removed.

Compared to my ledray torch with a red filter, this t20 is remarkable shit3.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, got myself a t20 and new 18650 ultra fire 4000 mah batteries, fully charged and I can't see much more than 30 yards! Admittedly looking through a bullet cam with its ir removed. Compared to my

Ive a marky t20 on my spotter mate used it on my 550 as well it isnt as good as the nm800 with twin battery but it isnt bad for the cash I would suspect your batterys anything that says ultrafire is r

Maybe ya battery is shite my pal got a set and only 2 out of 4 work right test ya battery see what its kiking out

Ive a marky t20 on my spotter mate used it on my 550 as well it isnt as good as the nm800 with twin battery but it isnt bad for the cash I would suspect your batterys anything that says ultrafire is renowned for being shite with false/inflated mah readings I get senybor (panasonic) or torchy batterys off ebay and they are very good though not cheap

• Like 1

Ive a marky t20 on my spotter mate used it on my 550 as well it isnt as good as the nm800 with twin battery but it isnt bad for the cash I would suspect your batterys anything that says ultrafire is renowned for being shite with false/inflated mah readings I get senybor (panasonic) or torchy batterys off ebay and they are very good though not cheap

Where did you get yours from? I've googled and searched and loads seem to come from abroad? If i can get this t20 working then i might look at a yukon photon with it for my future Buck Mark :yes:

Then look for a N550 or 750 to go on the 243 permanently with a NM800 :icon_eek::whistling:

Dan - I hope to get the BM in the new year. I know as soon as i touch one i'll have to have it so staying away from shot until after Christmas lol Only one problem though, i think i've shot all the rabbits i had.................. :cray:

CharlieC - Cheers, will have a look there too