Rabbit/pigeon Shooting Wanted North East England

micky122

looking for rabbit and pigeon shooting within the area of the north east of england i my self have been going shooting for 9 years, my dad in which has been going shooting 35 years all land would be respected and land owners rules followed. either shotguns or air rifles would be used depending on land owners wishes. contact me on ......................edited by paulus, not a good idea to be putting your phone number on an open forum

round were i live the lads my age all go out with their dogs and do it illegally and tresspass so its very hard now to be trusted by a farmer were i live because they have spoilt it so it looks like i have no option but to travel out of town

Your`e in luck mate. Most of the Durham area is part of my permission.

Just bash on, go where you like to control rabbits and if questioned , tell them Rake said it was OK.

Good luck bud, let me now how many you have been getting so I can keep a tab.

Atb

Rake

• Like 2

A most generous offer from Laird Rake there, you should have most of the Durham area mate, as I know he has a hell of a lot of good land up there, just a question, if your father and yourself have 44 years collective shooting time between you, then where have you been going? Surely you dont really need Rakes land do you? Would have thought you would have plenty of your own.

• Like 1

we have family who own a big farm up in perthshire in scotland we mainly go wild fowl shooting for geese but the last few times iv been taking my air rifle to try for a few rabbits aswell as a couple of geese but we dont get up there as much as we want to due to goose shooting seasons, but im looking for land in my local area we also used to have a farm in rippon which we shot but the farmer passed away and when the farm got sold we no longer were able to shoot it

Why dont you try offering somebody a swap then, say a day out on their land for a shot at the geese sometime? You will have far more success like that mate than asking for permission on a hunting site, sound like you need to travel out of your area, and do some door knocking, you will get some if you try hard enough.

That's what I plan to do this weekend go out and knock a few doors and I'd do a swap but it's getting up Scotland due to holidays with work as it's a long way to go just for 1 days shoot I generally go for 3 days at the least