Drop Net

smithie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i only gave it to mr wilkes on the condition if he decides he dont want it i get it back... so its available and i dont have to fill my shed

i have began making the section for my drop net system today.

At least BPR takes it in good fettle and never spat the dummy and asked for it to be removed......

well lads .back for more .my own net of 75 yrds is hung on hazel poles.there are 1inch rings attached to the bottom lines which easyly slide up and down the poles.hold up the bottom to the top line with a separate line usin the same knot as you would tying a shoelace knot.continue working back along the net until you have reached the end .make sure that the line is long enough that it can be reached away from the net.when you return to drop the net simply pull the line and each knot will unravel one after another.the net will drop .give it go sure

• Like 1

i was thinking of using knots to tie mine up rather than to pull a pin but im sure if the knott will come undone easily when wet.. i think the water might make the knot grip forcing me to pull harder on the line.. im looking for a slick operation if i can

i was talking about this very thing yesterday with mr wilks..

well lads .back for more .my own net of 75 yrds is hung on hazel poles.there are 1inch rings attached to the bottom lines which easyly slide up and down the poles.hold up the bottom to the top line with a separate line usin the same knot as you would tying a shoelace knot.continue working back along the net until you have reached the end .make sure that the line is long enough that it can be reached away from the net.when you return to drop the net simply pull the line and each knot will unravel one after another.the net will drop .give it go sure

thanks for that

If this works I wouldn't mind buying a set of those poles off you .......

im sure i will get it to work but i wont be makeing to order as its a needs must rather than a profit making excersice

Ok that's fine but I NEED one :D ...........

you just think you need one. but you get by without one makeing you just want one..

to be honest i dont have the time. maybe after the seasons done i will think about it... not going to happen before then as i have to work and play. work and work is no fun

you just think you need one. but you get by without one makeing you just want one..

to be honest i dont have the time. maybe after the seasons done i will think about it... not going to happen before then as i have to work and play. work and work is no fun

Nope trust me I definitely need one ..........